Mighty vs Fury2

Mr.Kite

still cant decide between mighty vs fury2.

or put in better words.
dont know if I can justify the price difference.

tried a fury2 by a friend.
nice and quick and stealthy.

a mighty is a mighty.

please help

Mr.Kite,

OyVape

Mighty and Fury2 are in completely different leagues.

I’d say Mighty wins on taste, coolness of vapor and battery life.

Fury2 wins on convenience, size, stealth, heat up and cooldown time, and definitely bang- for-buck. Taste is pretty good at least for the first few hits. It diminishes quicker than the Mighty but that is probably because the Mighty has a larger bowl and holds a lot more so there is more material to be tasted! Personally, I haven’t experienced any “off” tastes with the Fury: the flavor just becomes “neutral” as a session progresses. Also, Because the Fury 2 cools down quicker, it can be used as a quasi-“on demand” vape. I can always get another short session from the same load even hours later.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hey @Jill NYC - don’t you have these? Can you help out @Mr.Kite ?

I’ve been away from both of these for too long, and don’t want to give any bad info...

I have the Crafty as well but will be happy to give my opinion.
I think @OyVape assessment is spot on. The only things I would add:
While Crafty/Mighty taste better to start, the flavor quickly gets pretty gross. I have never reheated a bowl later without being disgusted with the flavor.
With the Fury, the flavor is never amazing (but definitely good) but it also never gets terrible, except maybe at the highest temp.
And as @OyVape alluded, the efficiency of your herbs through the Fury is excellent. You can get a lot more hits in Fury - it doesn’t waste as much between hits.

arthritisbites

Because I fell in love with the grasshopper. I found I prefer a one-and-done vape to a session vape (even if it’s a hybrid).

Does one and done ever actually happen though? I’ve never found any vape that has one hit getting me suitably high...but I have a very high tolerance and am in a lot of pain, so that always effects my experience...

arthritisbites,
Reactions: arb

Mr. Me2

Does one and done ever actually happen though? I’ve never found any vape that has one hit getting me suitably high...but I have a very high tolerance and am in a lot of pain, so that always effects my experience...
It’s a question of pacing. I find that with a conduction or hybrid vape, it’s “use it or lose it”. And I don’t like the pressure of having to keep up.

arb

Semi shaved ape
I felt that way till I got a e nano.........shockingly surprised was my initial response.
Still do more than one anyways though......tasty as hell!

Zak McKracken

Hi!I am an owner of a mighty and a Fury 2.They both are great for me and use them very frequently.
I use them in different setups.
In fury I can spend a bowl in 2 minutes if I choose to,usually in situations that demand stealth.It has virtually no heatup time.Reminds me how I used to smoke a spliff in no time when I had to.I can still stretch a bowl to 2 4-minute sessions if I sip and relax.
With the mighty I see it as a session vape.A lot more heating time but also a lot more battery,better for sharing,better mouthpiece,more difficult to clean.More herb used.I don't microdose.I feel for microdosing a haze square would be better.
Both are great through water,too.I haven't tried concentrates in the fury.In the mighty I've tried only reclaim and bubble hash(Bubble hash is a LOT better in vaponic or vapman,it is wasted in mighty in my opinion. )
The mighty(if clean :D ) has very little draw resistance,while fury has more but not annoying.Actually the draw resistance in fury is such that someone could even do mouth pulls with it.
Both have capsules,I am not a big fan,I think they work a little better with the mighty.
In the end,I think I need more my fury because of the stealth factor(whole stealth package)
Hope it helps a bit.

elykpeace

exVASted
@Mr.Kite I may be the only one with this oppinion but mighty is not all it's cracked up to be. I'd get a fury 2 or rebrand before another mighty. Feels cheap and a lot of vapor is lost to the cooling mp. Fury 2 will milk peice and mighty was VERY underwelming

Edit: in the benefit of @Mr.Kite will there be a show tonight on trampoline? I heard the Henderson's will all he there

Top Bottom