might buy da buddha today - last minute advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

spon

what's up everyone. I just found this forum a few days ago and have been busy reading a lot of great info. thanks to everyone for sharing so much.

I've never vaped before, but have been smoking daily for 5+ years now and figure it's time to make the change. After reading thru several reviews, discussions, ect, I think the best choice for me is going to be da buddha. The vap will pretty much exclusively be used by 1-2 people- rarely more than that. We usually only smoke once a day in the evening and can get pretty lifted off of 1 bowl in a bong. we smoke really strong stuff- so it doesn't take too much to do the job.

do you guys think i'm making the right choice?

- smoke mostly at home
- 1-2 people per session
- want to converse the weed as much as possible
- ease of use would be nice since we are new to vap

my first thought was the PD, but I don't really want to wait the 2 months. I can get a new DBV for $120 locally. I've also thought about a iolite as an alternate.

thanks for any input. late!

spon,

DJDIZZY

I got both the PD and the DBV. 2 different beasts but I say you will be happy with the DBV. I also was a long time bong smoker. I highly recommend the water bong adapter for the DBV. Using the DBV and bong is now my go to vape. With either vape you will be saving bud compared to smoking (more so with the PD) If you are looking for that Bong type feeling (and vapor clouds to match those bong hits) I think you will be happy with the DBV!

DJDIZZY,

Beezleb

The DBV will suite you nicely. Its my vape and I want for no other.

I do advise on putting a mouse pad in front of the DBV while you get used to using the whip. Initially one may tend to pull it out accidentally and if this happens its likely it will land on the mouse pad and not risk breaking.

I also recommend getting a backup whip and extra screens which works especially well in a small group as both whips can be used making the session easier.

Beezleb,

spon

thanks guys! I feel better already (and I haven't even bought it yet).

spon,

stinkmeaner

$120 for DBV is a good deal for a local shop, Vapor Bros is good for around the same price and looks glassy in the coffee finish. The MZ is close to the PD if you dont want to wait. Forget the Iolite as your only vape, you probably won't be as satisfied as your other choices.

stinkmeaner,

spon

Well, I ended up buying DBV and it kicks ass! I'd never used a vap before, but was able to get really nice pulls my first try. My wife and I got FADED using less herb that we normally would.

Thanks for the advice. I love DBV!

spon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom