Max efficiency Vaporizing partially and Eating

Markus

I'm trying to get more medicinal benefits for the small amount of access I have. I extract my herb using the MFLB and need to know whether or when the herb gets decarbed enough to add to cold hemp oil to eat. (if cold can work)

I've come across many sources that say edibles are the most efficient use of the Herb. Also, that vaporizing is not enough, that consuming the medicine is required to nourish the other cannabinoid receptors inhalation doesn't reach.

If it was enough to vaporize the best flavor off the herb, or until it was half vaped, or part brown. I'd really like to whether I can switch my methods.
If I don't have to cook it and can vape & eat as I go, I'll definitely start doing it.

E0x

you can vape you herb and save the Already been Vaped (ABV) herb for make ediable directly with it or doing cannabutter , cannacoocoil , etc; search for ABV at the forum and you can find a lot info about this.

E0x,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Read through the edible thread regarding making oil. Folks use ABV (already been vaped) cannabis to make oil and butter all the time. You can add straight ABV to a peanut butter milkshake. It can take 3 hours to kick in. Start slowly and use full fat ice cream.

Heat up your peanut butter and ABV in the microwave for 30 seconds. You don't want to kill the active medicine by nuking too long. Blend it all together and drink. Start the first time with a gram and work your way up. The peanut butter will hide the taste of the ABV, you can add chocolate chips too. Don't start out with a large amount of ABV. You don't want to over do.:o

As long as you have some lighter flakes of ABV there is still active medicine left. if your ABV is almost a black brown with no lighter flakes its spent and there is nothing usually left. Good luck.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I've vaped a bowl and directly emptied it into my curry stew before. Yum, that was a good meal and a good buzz. ABV is ready to go as soon as you're done vaping.

Winegums,
Reactions: hoptimum

djelibebbi

AKA djelimon, but lost the email
If you really want to do it right, water cure your avb before you use it. I bought a cheap food dehydrator for the purpose

djelibebbi,

throwawaytre3s

I've never had luck much with extracting abv other than just eating it. Throw that on something that'll make it tolerable, I usually do at last 2-3 tablespoons.

throwawaytre3s,

toked23

Anyone have a handy recipe for this or some easy route to make cookies or something? Also, how much abv do you use etc?

Edit: found the cooking with cann link, all good. Thank you though

Last edited:
toked23,
Top Bottom