Marijuana and pets -- Thoughts.

farrah

I am wondering if Vaporizing marijuana (2nd hand) is safe in moderation for cats or dogs.:/

farrah,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
yes, here's some first hand experiences: My cat likes to vape

Vapor works differently than smoke, you only have to hold a hit of smoke for 3-4 seconds (and get all the actives), but vapor takes 20 seconds or longer.

Veterinarian's claim the plant itself is toxic, but aren't exactly up to speed on cannibinoid receptors in mammals, so may be mis-interpretting or causing death by treatment, I cannot say, but if you trust what you see online my cat should have already gone thru her nine lives

I used to think my cat caught a contact high sitting on my lap (vapor, smoke is bad), but it turned out i was just projecting (now if she wants to get high, and she does sometimes, she has to get a few shot-guns, but mostly she just wants to sit on my lap, and i like that)

VWFringe,

SmokingElectricity

my cats don't have any interest in it other than stealing my wand picks. :/

they don't seam to enjoy the smell too much and i would never force it upon them.

i think it's pretty safe as long as you not blowing shotgun hits in their faces...

SmokingElectricity,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
VWFringe said:
yes, here's some first hand experiences: My cat likes to vape

Veterinarian's claim the plant itself is toxic

I call bollocks on this.

Reason being is because I have accidentally ODed my pooch before on my ABV. The most it made him do was go into lala land for a couple of days. (and believe me, we were a little nervous for a sec) I have had friends whos animals have eaten significant quantities of herb and into lala land they went too. No deaths that I have ever heard of.

Even the vets I have spoken to said the same thing. If they get into your stash, the best thing is to let them ride it out - they will be fine.

Oh yeah, and I have 2 cats that are around when I vape. One of them hates it with a passion (so I leave him alone) the other one has to get right up in my grill cause he knows whats coming.

AGBeer,
Top Bottom