Making my e-juice next week, just had a few questions:

BigTimpin

I've been meaning to do this for a while but I finally found a connect to get oil from, so I'll probably get a gram of that to mix with EJmix. I also have about 1/4 oz of AVB. So here's my plan:

1. Make QWISO from AVB
- Leave AVB, mason jar, and bottle of everclear in the freezer overnight.
- Next morning, combine the AVB and enough everclear to cover it up in the mason jar. Shake for 30 seconds. Put it back in the freezer for another few minutes. Remove and strain through a coffee filter into a different mason jar.
- Put that mason jar in a stove pot about halfway full of water and simmer until all the alcohol boils off.

2. Heat up EJmix and add in oil and QWISO
- They recommend 1ml:1g ratio but I'll probably end up using more because I'd rather the final solution isn't too thick. So say I put 3ml of EJmix into a shot glass, heat it up in the microwave for 15-30 seconds.
- Put shot glass into stove pot and simmer while gradually stirring in the AVB QWISO and my oil.

And that's it right? FYI I'll be using a V2 Series 7, with the normal e liquid cartridge. They also offer a wax/concentrated cartridge, would that be better for this consistency of juice?

Thanks for any help!

BigTimpin,

GuyLeDuche

^ "Eat a bag of Dick's!"
I mix my Ej at a 2:1 ratio, found 3:1 a little too weak (you can always thin it later, but you need more oil if it's too thin). I put the Ej into the microwave for 5 sec, pause, 5 sec more. By then it's almost TOO hot so I let it sit for a few seconds then drop in the oil. Usually it will melt with just some light mixing, if not 3-5 sec more in the microwave. A little more mixing and I pull it up with a syringe and shove it in an Aspire K1 tank.

As to the QWISO, I would advise caution. My ABV QWISO doesn't come out very clean (probably due to poor filtration, not sure a coffee filter is good enough) so I usually just eat it or make topicals. Maybe try mixing it separately from the other oil to reduce risk of losses?

Last edited:
GuyLeDuche,
Top Bottom