Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

coolbreeze

I really like the performance of the M7 tip. I'm not particularly fond of how the tip looks on the Revolve though.

Having said that ... have any of you noticed how perfectly the m7 tip fits on the Revolve stem?! :love:

It's another goofy-looking tip but I really like it too. I still really enjoy the M+'s texture and bowl, but this one suits me better in terms of big hit vs extended hits. The adjustable condenser is awesome, too. DV gets knocked for not taking bold steps but these refinements really add up to nicer vapes, imo.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
It's another goofy-looking tip but I really like it too. I still really enjoy the M+'s texture and bowl, but this one suits me better in terms of big hit vs extended hits. The adjustable condenser is awesome, too. DV gets knocked for not taking bold steps but these refinements really add up to nicer vapes, imo.

it should have been a tad shorter, and more refined. Now the shortest position is 'normal length' and the longest is 'almost up against the ccd'. They should have made one of the middle settings be the 'normal length'. 2nd or 3rd or something.

Top Bottom