M&M Tech Custom Slyme 16' Beaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Plutonious

Hey guys,

This is for my M&M Tech Custom Slyme 16' Beaker. It's a great piece, just in the mood to try something different.

It includes:

A 14mm diffused downstem

An 18mm diffused downstem

A dome (not sure what kind, see pic)

A male on male adapter (for the dome, wish I could provide more info but I don't know much about rigs).

Clean welds and thick 7mm glass. This thing is built like a tank. I've never dropped it but it looks like it can survive a fall.

Has a good sized 8 arm tree perc, a splash guard, and an ice pinch.

This piece is awesome with the EVO and the HI. Even the Davinci has been used to milk it.

I am looking for trades first. I'm mostly interested in other glass pieces, ideally straight tubes, bubblers, and any kind of mobius, M&M Tech, or other comparable brand. Also interested in Recyclers and ESPECIALLY hydratubes. I will entertain some vaporizer offers, but I'm mostly looking at glass.

I will take cash offers as well, the price is currently at $185. That includes fees and shipping within CANADA. If you are international, talk to me and we can work something out.

The pics I took show the bong with water in it and dirty. It will be cleaned prior to purchase.

1z1srvt.jpg

1256zk4.jpg

wsn11d.jpg

(This is a picture of it clean from the ad I purchased it off of).

iptxjo.jpg

(Milked with the EVO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom