LSV & What bong?

YaFreekin Right

Hey,

About to order a LSV with and use it as a vapor bong. Plan was to order an Ehle 250ml but I'd like see other people's suggestions for the same ~price. Open to bubbers as well.. I likely will only use the bong with the vaporizer.

YaFreekin Right,

Nycdeisel

Giving a liberal price range will help you get more replies here. I can recommend different pieces but Im not quite sure what youre looking for or how much you want to spend on it. If you want a still high quality, but a little less expensive plain straight tube, then look no further then SSFG(ssfgglass.com) they do those very well but for bubblers or other pieces you'll probably want to look elsewhere

Nycdeisel,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Well an EHLE 250ml is like $60ish from what I know, so I'd guess that's the price range YFR is looking at...
The only American glass I can think of in that price range is SSFG, or RX industries, but there isn't going to be much (if any) perc action available in that price range.

A Black Leaf Nautilus Inline is in that price range, and it functions very nicely IME.
It is "China Glass" so it's not gonna be as high-quality as some American pieces, but I have no complaints about my Nautilus...

Frederick McGuire,
Top Bottom