Lost my vaporgenie, need a new vape.. suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doyoulikegreen

Hey everyone, Happy New Year!

Last night I was tobogganing with my vaporgenie in my pocket. Well ha ha, that wasn't very smart of me. It fell out (after being "played with" by a couple of St. Bernards as I was coming down the hill). The snow and ice was deep and this morning new snow covered everything up and I am now minus my vape :(

So I have my vaporgenie since April and since then newer products have come out. I would have no problem getting another one, but for the sake of education and knowing whats out there, I don't mind looking around.

I don't have a lot of money, so as much as I would love to get a Volcano, it's just not in the cards right now. I'm still interested in something portable, something I can take with me and is fairly discreet.

What do you guys think I should get? I've read about that magic flight box, seems cool.

Thanks for your suggestions.

doyoulikegreen,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I would suggest getting another VG as it is a vape all its own. (And I love it)

You also might want to look into the LB. I have both of them and I tend to leave my VG for use at home, and my LB goes with me everywhere else.

AGBeer,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
Especially for outdoor activities where it may be windy, the Launch Box is the way to go. Also it's more discreet. And now they are offering a (somewhat expensive) ac adaptor so you can use it at home without batteries.

MoeOnTheMoon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom