Looks like the DEA is on another propaganda campaign

thedeserttortoise

Here's a quote by one of the DEA's own judge's..... now you tell me where the hypocrisy lies..,

When measured by therapeutic index, most "illegal" drugs (and here he say's most illegal drugs) are technically safer than alcohol and cannabis is the safest of all with a therapeutic index that's practically immeasurable. Cannabis is so non-toxic that it's ratio is estimated to be 1:20,000 to 1:40,000. The DEA's Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young concluded it would take a man smoking 1,500 lbs. of cannabis in 15 minutes to die of an overdose.

(yes, yes, yes... we've heard it over and over again... expert after expert...cannabis is probably the most non-toxic drug that exists....not to mention the numerous medical benefits as well as industrial use's of hemp itself).

And as to the costs of health care versus drug enforcement cost...an excerpt from a Canadian study..

A Canadian study on the annual health costs of one tobacco, alcohol, or cannabis user were $800, $165, and $20, respectively, while the enforcement costs on tobacco, alcohol, and cannabis per user were $0, $153, and $328, respectively. In essence, Canada is spending $328 per toker to save $20 in health care costs! Those numbers must be worse in America.

(Again....money, money, money....get rid of pot laws and the huge industry that has grown out of it being illegal disappears....along with the thousands of deaths on the Mexican border). Vicente Fox, the past president of Mexico once rallied for it's legalization to curb the current drug wars at the border..... (but again, the DEA has multiple field office's in Mexico, numerous personal, as well as contracts with corporations for logistical support both in manpower as well as mechanical infrastructure.....

And then... check out what the former Seattle police chief says about drugs.... then join LEAP...
here he is....enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWcGjf1i0qg&feature=relmfu

thedeserttortoise,

Pappy

shmaporist
Me got gun and badge
You illegal
DUCK MOTHAFUCKA
Bang!
You dead

(haiku by anonymous schmuck who brought us Ruby Ridge and Waco)

Pappy,

djonkoman

they're just repeating history...
when it was made illegal a new name was intrtoduced to give it a new image of bad drug, instead of usefull plant as the people saw hemp, so the name marijuana was introduced
now exactly the same is happening in the UK and the netherlands(and maybe more places), in the UK the new name with the bad image is skunk, here in the netherlands it's nederwiet, wich is all weed grown here in the netherlands and not imported, we have a government funded research wich keeps track of potency and price etc of weed here in the netherlands, every year when the report comes out newspapers reportt it and take semtences out of context, saying the %thc in nederwiet is way higher as imported and that the THC% is greatly increasing, all lies if you look at the actual reports

djonkoman,

thedeserttortoise

lwien said:
thedeserttortoise said:
Money moves everything now days... .

Tell me when it didn't.

Just a portion of Wikipedia's definition of corporations....

In the United States, government chartering began to fall out of vogue in the mid-19th century. Corporate law at the time was focused on protection of the public interest, and not on the interests of corporate shareholders. " ie, there was a time when it wasn't all about profit for the shareholders.... yet, in defense of your statement...history surly emphasizes greed..But, there have been some fairly harmonious cultures where the monetary interests weren't as top heavy as now days...."

Mid period Greek culture operated under very fair democratic principles where as the common people carried a great deal of influence in all acts of both government and industry. In fact, this specific period is considered to be the birth of true democracy. All citizens in attendance of civic meetings were issued both a black and a white stone. One for yea and one for nae. Questions and ideas were posed and the hat passed. Majority rule all the way...

Just because it is....doesn't mean it has to, or will always be....change is an interesting character, sometimes slow to move, while other times hard to keep still....(kinda esoteric...eh!)

thedeserttortoise,

thedeserttortoise

djonkoman said:
they're just repeating history...
when it was made illegal a new name was intrtoduced to give it a new image of bad drug, instead of usefull plant as the people saw hemp, so the name marijuana was introduced
now exactly the same is happening in the UK and the netherlands(and maybe more places), in the UK the new name with the bad image is skunk, here in the netherlands it's nederwiet, wich is all weed grown here in the netherlands and not imported, we have a government funded research wich keeps track of potency and price etc of weed here in the netherlands, every year when the report comes out newspapers reportt it and take semtences out of context, saying the %thc in nederwiet is way higher as imported and that the THC% is greatly increasing, all lies if you look at the actual reports

And again... it's all rhetoric! No matter what the THC content of a marijuana plant.... it's still one of the least toxic drugs known to all fucking mankind! It's just more smoke and mirror's... I really can't figure out who all these anti-pot people are trying to convince? I mean really! How long can they keep up the rhetoric? There has to come a time when the majority just quit believing the bullshit...I hope it's soon as I am quickly beginning to loose faith in my fellow man. Whatever happened to questioning minds and open consciousness?

PS> sorry about the double post... I don't know how to add more than one quote to a posting at a time..

thedeserttortoise,

TanzRemix

Goodlife101 said:
and to all you people taking health supplements out there right now on an unrelated note, just stop hydroxycut is not going to help you if you want to look like those people on your multivitamin bottle you would be much much better off doing a good cycle of roids once every 3-5years . even ask the people on the bottle how they got there it sure wasnt hydroxycut hahaahaha

No one cycles once every three years, more like three cycles per year. If i could do them legally I would have no problem bumping some test. Of course it is nearly as difficult to prove harmful side effects from The responsible use of steroids as it is for weed. On that note, I took hydroxycut back when it was still the ECA stack (yeah, highschool kid could buy it no problem and it was guaranteed to hit the psyche harder than weed ever has, and that isn't even talking about the physical consequences. Just like the tsa, it's all just a big distracting show

TanzRemix,
Top Bottom