Looking for vaporiser for bubble hash

Piecho

Hey,
I am currently using vapcap m21 with a bubbler as a setup to vaporise hash. I tried also using enail, but still much more like the output from the vapcap through water filer. I am about to build or buy induction heater, but maybe you do know better solutions to get all the best from hash?
I read about Heat Island for example, but it is something exotic in Europe. DIY solutions are also welcome!

EDIT: I see that I selected incorrect subforum. Feel free to move to Ask FC, sorry!

Last edited:
Piecho,

fraktal

I have a very good results when I vap bubble hash with a ballvap diffuser like the Zeal , the zirconia version is better than the titanium for flavor and sweetness. It also excellent value for money and can be ordered in Europe.

Piecho

I have a very good results when I vap bubble hash with a ballvap diffuser like the Zeal , the zirconia version is better than the titanium for flavor and sweetness. It also excellent value for money and can be ordered in Europe.
Thanks.
I tested similar setup with SS instead of ceramic, but still would pass. I am not a fan of the long heating devices, would much prefer on demand solution. At least when comes to this project/search.

Vapman has always been touted on here as a hash machine. Never had one and haven't had access to bubble in a while...but maybe this is a good place to start?
Thanks! I like the idea, but would feel anxious to not burn this wood : D

I was thinking about Cheaponic yesterday, there is also idea around just heating the glass and inhaling that may make sense for hash - Sand Castle Vapor Wand | FC Vaporizer Review Forum (fuckcombustion.com)

Vapcap allows me for temperature control and microdosing, I want to keep these factors with wish to improve temp control and taste/easy to clean.

Friend also het me idea to use 3d printers heater in the DIY build. Seems to be cheap, effective and quite good idea for DIY session vaporiser. Soo, story for another time : )

Last edited:

Hippie

The Tako and Chameleon pipes in this thread caught my interest
And got me thinking you could diy with a double walled thermal banger and a quartz rod

I usually just line the bowl of whichever vape I'm using with vaping cotton and put the resin on top, most of the time
Conduction and convection combo vapes work best for hash in my opinion
An FMJ or Armoured cap or a Vaphit silver collar will give you longer at temp with the Vapcap

tukatukera

Retailer
I posted a long winded response to this same question in another very similarly named thread. Lurk around

tukatukera,
Reactions: davesmith

darbarikanada

I vape bubble hash in my mighty all the time (I put it under a liquid pad); it works great, makes cool, tasty vapor at low temps or big clouds at higher ones.

fwiw: I've vaped hash in a dynavap, enjoyed it, but can't say I ever really mastered it - the results were unpredictable.

Last edited:
darbarikanada,

Piecho

RichardsBag

I use a Heat Island log vape, made by Alan of 'Tosty Top'/ 'Heat Island' - ,fame to vape hash

The lissting staes: 'Bamboo HI – $50 with 10mm or 12mm glass heater cover, or $65 with 3/8" or 7/16" stainless steel heater cover.'

I use the size that fits a vap cap, some hemp fiber (or vape cotton) and you have an electric hash machine. The metal stems included are great too. Its a good option for a reasonable price from a good dude. Is that the heat island you referred to here?
I read about Heat Island for example, but it is something exotic in Europe. DIY solutions are also welcome!

I dont think hes in Europe or exotic. The prices are reasonable. Just hold the thing sideways so hash does drip down or address the drip how you see fit.

Im happy to post picture of my version. Its a square log and I am very fond of it. I use it for hash 9/10 times (both with dyna tip and the included stems) and am happy 10/10 times.
I am a big, proud, advocate for logs and hash.

Piecho

I use a Heat Island log vape, made by Alan of 'Tosty Top'/ 'Heat Island' - ,fame to vape hash

The lissting staes: 'Bamboo HI – $50 with 10mm or 12mm glass heater cover, or $65 with 3/8" or 7/16" stainless steel heater cover.'

I use the size that fits a vap cap, some hemp fiber (or vape cotton) and you have an electric hash machine. The metal stems included are great too. Its a good option for a reasonable price from a good dude. Is that the heat island you referred to here?

I dont think hes in Europe or exotic. The prices are reasonable. Just hold the thing sideways so hash does drip down or address the drip how you see fit.

Im happy to post picture of my version. Its a square log and I am very fond of it. I use it for hash 9/10 times (both with dyna tip and the included stems) and am happy 10/10 times.
I am a big, proud, advocate for logs and hash.
Looking forward!
Official website is for US market, where you do recommend to look in EU?

Piecho,

Piecho

Piecho

My recent improvement is so simple, and works so well. I started to use organic rolling paper with hash for vaporization in dynavap with bubbler. Taste is the same, effects also. For the benefits you have more consistent vaporization, less cleaning and easier maintenance.

Roll hash in size of 1-2 rice grains to the 4-5cm thin "snake" on the smoking paper. Cover it with another layer of paper. Use object to flat the hash, I use lighter myself. You should end with flat hash sandwich approx 1x4cm. Roll it to the dynavap, like a snail. If there is no smoke after 3-5 vaporization, you can put remaining with a toothpick to your ABW jar and give quick wipe with ISO.

TheDazzler

Hey,
I am currently using vapcap m21 with a bubbler as a setup to vaporise hash. I tried also using enail, but still much more like the output from the vapcap through water filer. I am about to build or buy induction heater, but maybe you do know better solutions to get all the best from hash?

EDIT: I see that I selected incorrect subforum. Feel free to move to Ask FC, sorry!
Out of everything I’ve tried I still think like you. Dyna and glass.

I tend to use the TI tip and the vaphit collar.

I Lao find that a small amount of
Hey,

Out of everything I’ve tried I still prefer the Dayna and glass. Vaphit jacket.

Small amount of cotton bacon. Helps keep the open clean. For your green.

Also with such a range of textures with hash. I prefer to use a single jet lighter as you have more control as not all hash vape at the same temp.

Top Bottom