Looking for the best 510 herb atomizer

RAG

Hey ppl, currently looking for the best 510 herb atomisers out in the market that can take weed, hash and live rosin. I have the mighty, crafty, plenty and tinymight (that I do no use at all), but looking for something more portable and with a lot more battery power and hence the 510 question.

Was thinking of buying a dotleaf, but this seems like the best and cheaper option as I have a powerful 510 voopoo just laying in a box.

Any of you have any tips on witch brand to look at or specific products?

Any help will be gladly appreciated.

RAG,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Herbie V2 if you can get the coil set up good, I'm going to try a galaxy coil from Alan@toasty-top.com in it, it is a smaller version of the one he uses in his iHeat, which is a great option for a 510 herbal atomizer itself (that uses stems as the chamber and vapor path) so you can email him to ask about availability for both...

Otherwise you've got the Dreamwood GLOW line, modpodlabs StemPod, discontinued RBT Splinter/Z and MistVape imp/cognito, now there is Milliken Shammer and Musa makes one as well, check their threads :tup:

Shit Snacks

Oh yes, I knew I was forgetting one more!! I have one of those on order... He is great :nod:

RAG

Oh you wonderful people! Thanks for the help, much appreciated. Have a bit to look at and order. The Herbie V2 looks really interesting especially when you can build your own coils for sip smoking. Just gotta learn to make my own coils then... :D

Razhumikin

I would go for the iHeat by Toasty Top, thats the best 510 in my experience. I would stay away from the Herbie, very few people have had good experiences with it, and my own experience with it was far below par.

4everpushingaboulder

I would go for the iHeat by Toasty Top, thats the best 510 in my experience. I would stay away from the Herbie, very few people have had good experiences with it, and my own experience with it was far below par.
I agree with Herbie

The issue with iheat is the waiting list. I know. I’m on it.

Best bet for a NOW choice is a used Splinter, or a Dreamwood ( weaker heater imo) or a Cosmic Xtractor today.

4everpushingaboulder,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

Oh you wonderful people! Thanks for the help, much appreciated. Have a bit to look at and order. The Herbie V2 looks really interesting especially when you can build your own coils for sip smoking. Just gotta learn to make my own coils then... :D

Yeah I only really suggest the Herbie if you are going to try to get Alan's Galaxy coil from the iHeat to use in it like I am going to try... Though I have not tested it yet sooo yeah I say look into all of these options, StemPod might be the better option even, a lot of people love that one and I've never tried it...

RAG

Ah dear god, I'm almost through reading up on all of them except Imp/cognito, the shammer and Musa and it's a hard choice as it's my first 510 herb atomizer. Will try to read up on all of them tonight, but as far as I've understood the performance or vapor production is all dependant on how hard you hit it, the air let through (on some models), the coils and how the coils are set up. Geez it's a lot to take in and a lot of variables to factor in 🤯

I myself love my mighty but after 3 years of use as my dd it's not keeping up anymore, so want to look into a 510 instead. If you have the mighty as the "poster boy" for my atomizer which would you recommend? Keep in mind that I do have a TinyMight that's just been laying since I first got it as it made my asthma really act up when using it.. straight up coughing for 10 minutes plus the need of my asthma medicine, think it's because you have to pull so hard to get a satisfying cloud from the tinymight, whereas the mighty as the session vape it's it produces vapor for me without the need for deep pulls.

As from what I've read so far the Herbie V2 and the Steampod Si are the most appealing as they seem to fit my smoking style, would all of you agree? Also I'm personally a big fan of s&b dosingcapsules and if these were to fit any of the atomisers I'd be sold hence the Herbie v2 and Steampod preference so far.
Another set of coils will have to wait a while as my budget for the moment is quite restricted due to us suing our contractor and having double living costs for over a year.. #lifesabi**handthenyoudie
---
Update 2
Mistype imp/cognito also looks really good but seems to be discontinued as I can't find and reseller.
---
Update 3
The Shammer also looks really good..
---
Update 4
Musa 510 - looks really cool but I don't like it where you load your product into the stem.
---
Update 5
Cosmic Xtractor also looks really good.

Has anyone tried all of these and can recommend the one that offers sipping style vaping or possibly what coil to use and how to shape it for the best sipping vaping possible? I've already realised that I´ll have to order some coils too..:myday:

Worth noting too that I never run vapes through glassware, vape directly from the vape as I'm always on the go.

Last edited:
RAG,

Shit Snacks

Keep in mind that I do have a TinyMight that's just been laying since I first got it as it made my asthma really act up when using it..

Okay, you may not want any of these then, these all work similar, pure convection on demand with a hot metal heating element, you pull air through that to create hot air that then goes through the herb to create the vapor, this is pure convection on demand... The mighty is relying on a lot of session conduction to create the vapor for you, slow sipping as you say.

I don't like it where you load your product into the stem

And this, all of them are like this, not just Musa, Imp (yes I said this was discontinued like Splinter so you would have to get them on the used market like on Reddit, even further complicated though if you are in Europe) StemPod they all use stems as the chamber and path just like tiny might...

Herbie and Glow have options with the capsules, if you are in Europe these options also make more sense since they are both German... But I would not call them smooth hitting? And there's a lot of technique, and tinkering if you want temp control...

If you want 510 maybe you could look into the divine tribe one that is a conduction, I don't really know so much about it since I'm not much interested in conduction myself.

RAG

Okay, you may not want any of these then, these all work similar, pure convection on demand with a hot metal heating element, you pull air through that to create hot air that then goes through the herb to create the vapor, this is pure convection on demand... The mighty is relying on a lot of session conduction to create the vapor for you, slow sipping as you say.

And this, all of them are like this, not just Musa, Imp (yes I said this was discontinued like Splinter so you would have to get them on the used market like on Reddit, even further complicated though if you are in Europe) StemPod they all use stems as the chamber and path just like tiny might...

Herbie and Glow have options with the capsules, if you are in Europe these options also make more sense since they are both German... But I would not call them smooth hitting? And there's a lot of technique, and tinkering if you want temp control...

If you want 510 maybe you could look into the divine tribe one that is a conduction, I don't really know so much about it since I'm not much interested in conduction myself.
Was my suspicion but I honestly thought Herbie v2, the shammer and stamped si would act as a conduction and convection vape with their design but the heat from the heating element maybe never reaches the acquired temperature to act as conduction vape. Wouldn't it be possible to create other heating sinks for them to be able to make it work as a session vape? obviously the atomizer would act different and become nasty warm in comparison to original.. but might be a work around at this time?

I've emailed Tim over at hemp shop to check out the stock of the Divine tribe DC gen2 that is purely a conduction vape, it's out of stock on the webpage but I heard on their discord that Tim might have one extra laying around. Crossing my fingers for this.

Any other tips for conduction 510 vapes? I've been scouring the net but 510 conduction vape or hybrids are impossible to find today. Seems like I'm a bit late to the party for 510 conduction or hybrid herb atomisers :(

RAG,

Shit Snacks

I honestly thought Herbie v2, the shammer and stamped si would act as a conduction and convection vape with their design but the heat from the heating element maybe never reaches the acquired temperature to act as conduction vape. Wouldn't it be possible to create other heating sinks for them to be able to make it work as a session vape?

Yeah I know, if it did that would be a piss poor design, you cannot do both, it is not a conduction vape, it is pure convection on demand with all of the ones I was mentioning, they cannot be used as conduction vapes, they are on demand they are not session style (though with mod firmware you can set auto fire cruise but it's just holding the button down for you not a true session) What you are talking about to modify with heat sinks for conduction, that is just extremely inefficient, don't buy one of these vapes if it's not pure convection on demand that you want!

I've emailed Tim over at hemp shop to check out the stock of the Divine tribe DC gen2 that is purely a conduction vape, it's out of stock on the webpage but I heard on their discord that Tim might have one extra laying around. Crossing my fingers for this

Yeah I had no idea what the availability was like of those if they were still making them or whatever, most people were not looking for this type of 510 vape since session conduction portables are already so common and effective?

Any other tips for conduction 510 vapes? I've been scouring the net but 510 conduction vape or hybrids are impossible to find today. Seems like I'm a bit late to the party for 510 conduction or hybrid herb atomisers

Yeah my biggest tip is don't bother with 510 if you're looking for a conduction session portable... (the DT still on demand?)

RAG

Thanks for being patient with me @Shit Snacks, much appreciated. The DC gen 2 was found in a vape shop in the eu so will order it now, hope to get it before the weekend although I doubt it. But since I'm a stubborn sob I´ll probably try to build one myself of the idea I have by using this guide as a base https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-project-diy-herbal-vaporizer.21055/

Are you talking abut the articfox mod with the auto fire option?

Shit Snacks

Thanks for being patient with me @Shit Snacks, much appreciated. The DC gen 2 was found in a vape shop in the eu so will order it now, hope to get it before the weekend although I doubt it.

Oh nice, hopefully that is the perfect product for you then in the end!

But since I'm a stubborn sob I´ll probably try to build one myself of the idea I have by using this guide as a base https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-project-diy-herbal-vaporizer.21055/

Ah Yes, if you want to experiment DIY is the place to be, I believe the project was designed as one of the early pure convection on demand 510, but perhaps someone in that thread modified for more conduction after all, I never spent much time in there myself...

Are you talking abut the articfox mod with the auto fire option?

Yes Arctic fox, or red panda for color screen mods, has the auto fire you can program, safer to use with temp control, I think it can be up to a minute long or anything less ( mine is at 45sec but I always stop it early) or surmyevic has auto fire as well, instead of being two taps to activate like AF, it requires a single hard press, also it can be set to a max of 25 seconds only or infinity, where you have to tap the button again to turn it off... Mine is at the 25 and I usually turn it off early (that is for high temp use wattage on a splinter Z through water) and then there is Tubo myevic that has a whole bunch of other added features for the Tetra vapes, they call it cruise there and it can be set for much longer several minute range there with TCR (temp control setup)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
If you want session conduction/hybrid you should just get an Arizer Solo or Air... they can be had brand new for peanuts and will work better than any 510 for what you’re looking for.

I had a DC GEN2 once upon a time but the Arizer is way better for me for sipping on.

Top Bottom