Looking for cheap (or free) VaporGenie

Status
Not open for further replies.

runner

Basshead
Alright here's the deal. I've never vaped, or smoked before. I've never been interested in weed til this year, so I made firecrackers before a party. It felt like being buzzed, but I felt more social and less dumb. Well I planned on getting a job this summer, but that's not working out for me, so my plans of buying a VG are done for now and I'm considering trying combustion.

Now I know you all don't want to see a combustion virgin pop their cherry, and I've seen quite a few members on FC say how their VGs are collecting dust. So I was wondering if anyone was willing to sell their VG cheap, or if anyone would even give theirs away free. Either way you'd be helping me get to experience vaporizing, and stay away from combustion. I will pay for shipping.

Mods if this type of post isn't allowed on the forums feel free to delete it with my sincerest apology.

Thanks everyone.

runner,

umpnum14

.._. _._. :-)
runner said:
Alright here's the deal. I've never vaped, or smoked before. I've never been interested in weed til this year, so I made firecrackers before a party. It felt like being buzzed, but I felt more social and less dumb. Well I planned on getting a job this summer, but that's not working out for me, so my plans of buying a VG are done for now and I'm considering trying combustion.

Now I know you all don't want to see a combustion virgin pop their cherry, and I've seen quite a few members on FC say how their VGs are collecting dust. So I was wondering if anyone was willing to sell their VG cheap, or if anyone would even give theirs away free. Either way you'd be helping me get to experience vaporizing, and stay away from combustion.

Mods if this type of post isn't allowed on the forums feel free to delete it with my sincerest apology.

Thanks everyone.
Periodically Check Here or better yet Subscribe to it :horse: JUST LIKE beating a dead horse :horse:

umpnum14,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Just buy a cheap pipe or a pack of papers.

You're making a big deal out of nothing, you're a non-user, isn't anything wrong with a bit of combustion.

Most of the blokes here are long term/heavy users. If you can't afford $55 for a Vapor Genie, you can't afford enough pot to hurt your lungs smoking... you're doing more damage to your lungs living the city.

I wouldn't recommend vaporizing to a first time user... just smoke it up.

If herbs to your liking, then invest later on.

Almost seems rude to ask someone to part with their VG, give it to a non-user that hasn't use cannabis yet and doesn't have the funds for cannabis (assuming $55 is a stretch).

Hmmmmm, does this seem strange to anyone else?

Chubba,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom