Looking for a specific DIY vap thread...

Greetings!

I'm new to the board but have been following for about a year...

I saw a thread literally about a year ago, maybe less, where a super-hero member was building a custom vap using a computer controlled thermometer. it was built into a small rectangular housing and I believe it was forced air.

I too would like to build my own vap and want to find that thread but haven't had luck searching!

Does anyone recall a similar project/username that I could search or that you could link?

Many thanks!

regulatorct,

max

Out to lunch
Since you're asking about a specific vape, even DIY, this is the wrong forum - "Vapor related but not model specific". Moved to Ask FC.

max,
Whoops, Sorry about the wrong forum...

Thanks AGBeer, That's a very interesting project. However, not the one I had in mind. The fellow who put the one together I am looking for appeared to have a strong back ground in engineering and had a very clean design. Crumb, I am most disappointed that project log has been lost to the archives....

regulatorct,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hippie Dickie said:
i try to keep on top of all the diy vapes but i don't recall any forced air designs that aren't commercial products. do you remember how small it was?

there was the BOOST ULTRA but not forced air:
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=5242
I remembet that one :). Was on my old forgotten want list... along with Venus vaporizer and the Bud toaster.. Gotta check it again ,, :D

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom