Looking For a Functional Equivalent (Bubbler Content, Glass Experts needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgrig

Been lurking since about February and cannot begin to thank all of you enough for your wealth of knowledge and the great vibe around here.

I have been buying glass like a maniac to find out what I like and what I don't like. I stumbled upon a piece on a site that I don't frequent terribly often that really appeals to me.

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/weed-star-big-bang-scientific-glass-bubbler.html#.U5oqBJSwLE4

I have zero experience with weedstar products, but I really like the volume and style of this glass. As a newb, and in particular with vaping, I really like to have a set volume to keep track of where I am when I imbibe. I especially like the "pre-chamber", for lack of a better word.

I was curious if you guys have seen anything similar to this floating around the interwebz?

Thanks very much!

rgrig,

rgrig

Thanks guys! I'm somewhat well steeped in that thread. I think i've read it from front to back at this point, and even contributed a bit! I just have a hard time judging size on some of the referenced sites! I thought the hitman recycler clone would be huge, but then I saw it next to a D020 and realized it was actually smaller! I'm also open to more expensive options! Thanks all!

rgrig,

MGG

Thanks guys! I'm somewhat well steeped in that thread. I think i've read it from front to back at this point, and even contributed a bit! I just have a hard time judging size on some of the referenced sites! I thought the hitman recycler clone would be huge, but then I saw it next to a D020 and realized it was actually smaller! I'm also open to more expensive options! Thanks all!

If you want opinion on weedstar, I don't care for them. Overpriced asian glass imo.
Get one of the chinese mobius ion clones for like 60 dollars from yingmin5 or whatever their name is. They look pretty nice :D

rgrig

Thanks man- totally agree. Id like to find something I can find stateside and keep it around for a while. I will definitely take a second look at the möbius clone.

rgrig,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom