Longest you've gone without smoking reeefa !?

Raf007

Retailer
32 days, last year.

I was "stuck surfing" in Indo ...

I did take a few puffs on my 4th nite but it doesn't really count.

Raf007,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Well, I guess 9 years would be my record. I mean, thats how old I was when I first tried it. :ko:

Then I did a little over 8 years in the military (I only puffed once there and was scared shitless about a drug test) So I guess that made it another 7 years without puffing. :lol:

AGBeer,

fidget

11 days on holiday last month. before that was a day or so max in 20 odd years.
After switching to vaping this Christmas and kicking the nicotene addiction I decided try a T break.
Have to say they are overrated :D

fidget,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I've gone through stretches of six years or so a few times without imbibing. Don't think this will happen again though.
When I think of every stupid fucking mistake I've made in my life I can almost directly attribute it to *not* getting high; if i was getting high I would have been smarter.

jeffp,

jimbo

winterize
Went 4 years without, got really sick with Pericarditis when I was 18, every time I'd take a toke my heart would start racing (200bpm) :uhoh:

jimbo,

shantytown007

Longest: 13 years
2nd Longest: 14 days (honeymoon)

I grew up moving frequently, and the top entry on the 'stuff I'm proud of but can't put on my resume' is my ability to find nugget in any city within 24 hours of arrival. I told that to my wife before going on our honeymoon. The look she gave me said that I'd be coming back single.

shantytown007,
Top Bottom