Like New Wispr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey there. Up for sale is my slightly used/like new wispr. This was my back up, I listed it in January but ended up selling my used one instead. Since that time is has only been used a handful of times and the bowl still looks brand new. It is also the newer version wispr with upgraded butane tank/heating system. ive been using oil/pens recently which has become my go to portable, and with my vivape at home this just doesnt get the appreciation it deserves.

Included are the wispr, 2 brand new never used chambers/disc screen things, 1 used chamber/screen (which will be cleaned and look like new minus some tarnish on the outside), 1 flexable mouthpiece, 3 mouthpiece tips, the 2 pipe cleaner things that came with it and the 2 cleaning/assembly tools. Also have the original receipt so It is covered under warranty for a little under a year.

The only thing not included is travel pouch which I lost. I would like to get $140 shipped, or trade for a thermovape LV dart or a Cera(I would of course cover the difference)

Sorry Im being lazy, but the pictures are from when I originally posted it in January. The chamber on the unit looks exactly the same (brand new and silver) and Id be happy to take new pictures if your interested. Feel free to PM with questions or if interested..

imagedmt.jpg

imageths.jpg

Mynameismud,
Reactions: ogcook
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom