Lightbulb vape taste like mflb?

happyhippe

Semi Vaporist
Hey i was looking at the mflb or vape bothers becuase my lungs arent the best. I have a lightbulb vape (dont laugh) and dont really like the taste of it. I was wondering if the mflb or other vapes have a better taste.

happyhippe,

stroh

errl enthusiast
the magic flight launch box slaughters a light bulb vape in the taste department. heck most vaporizers will, but the launch box is something special when it comes to taste. you really shouldn't be using a light bulb very often as it is probably made with some sort of plastic that can off-gas toxic fumes, and the thin glass can easily shatter from large temperature changes

stroh,

happyhippe

Semi Vaporist
ah thats the answer i was hoping for thanks, And its big like globe. About the size of a softball so the heat doesnt get too near any plastic. and i know plenty about shattered glass. I quite buying non american glass along time ago after one blew up in my face. I dont use the bulb that much and take it easy on it. I just wanted to try it and see what the vapor tasted like becuase people told me it tasted way diferent. and i didnt want to waste kief. I love using my spoon. on a side note.

happyhippe,

Nycdeisel

I agree. I also have a PD which is prized in the taste department but the MFLB gives a uniquely pure and pungent flavor. different then ANY other quality vaporizer I have used. So it can produce a taste that others can not replicate.

Get the MFLB, its a huge step up from any home made and even some low quality cheap vapes. Of course do your research first, to determine if it will suits your particular needs in terms of vapor and performance.

Nycdeisel,

happyhippe

Semi Vaporist
i was actually looking at the ssv now that i seen the reviews, if im going to spend 100 might as well spent 200 and get a powerhouse. From the reviews it sounds nice but i do like a pugent taste so im still interested in a mflb or vape n smoke, I like there design becuase it dosent require batteries or a plug in

happyhippe,
Top Bottom