LetterKenny

lazylathe

Almost there...
Anyone watching this on CraveTV??
Canadian sitcom that is hilarious!!
I only get about 50% of what is going on, not Canadian.

Favourite quote so far:

"Does a duck with a boner drag weed?"

Only one season so far but it looks like a winner!
And the sister is not too hard on the eyes either...LOL!

wow_wookiee_wow

Anyone watching this on CraveTV??
Canadian sitcom that is hilarious!!
I only get about 50% of what is going on, not Canadian.

Favourite quote so far:

"Does a duck with a boner drag weed?"

Only one season so far but it looks like a winner!
And the sister is not too hard on the eyes either...LOL!

HI I SEE THIS IS OLDER BUT I couldn't let it go unanswered. I haven't smoked a thing in my life but I signed up just to answer this. I am a Canadian in a Southern Ontario town close to the one Letterkenny is based off of, so CAN CONFIRM that a lot a lot a lot of the content totally reflects the culture here. It is the most hilarious thing I've seen, rivaling even Trailer Park Boys and I'd love to see THAT crossover happen!!

But just wondering if you are taking the quote above as a drug reference considering the nature of the site I just signed up for to get here. Pluralizing “weed” in this instance makes it, “Does a duck with a boner drag weeds?” which prompts a visual of a duck low to the ground or on the water literally dragging pond foliage with its erect penis, which is a roundabout way of stating “Yes.”

(Just in case “you haven't smoked the electric lettuce since grade eight.”)

But I'd be happy to interpret any Canuck jargon if I happen to ever come back here or get notified or whatnot.

And All-Dressed chips ARE delicious. Figure it out.
I'm just waiting for season three to “Giv'r berries.”

HI I SEE THIS IS OLDER BUT I couldn't let it go unanswered. I haven't smoked a thing in my life but I signed up just to answer this. I am a Canadian in a Southern Ontario town close to the one Letterkenny is based off of, so CAN CONFIRM that a lot a lot a lot of the content totally reflects the culture here. It is the most hilarious thing I've seen, rivaling even Trailer Park Boys and I'd love to see THAT crossover happen!!

But just wondering if you are taking the quote above as a drug reference considering the nature of the site I just signed up for to get here. Pluralizing “weed” in this instance makes it, “Does a duck with a boner drag weeds?” which prompts a visual of a duck low to the ground or on the water literally dragging pond foliage with its erect penis, which is a roundabout way of stating “Yes.”

(Just in case “you haven't smoked the electric lettuce since grade eight.”)

But I'd be happy to interpret any Canuck jargon if I happen to ever come back here or get notified or whatnot.

And All-Dressed chips ARE delicious. Figure it out.
I'm just waiting for season three to “Giv'r berries.”

Oh.
This is a vape site?
I thought it was much more edgy when I signed up.
Probably cuz of your avatar.
And I'm watching hockey.

Oh.
This is a vape site?
I thought it was much more edgy when I signed up.
Probably cuz of your avatar.
And I'm watching hockey.

Although I do have a friend who got addicted to smoking by wearing the patch first.
He's American.
And his family are the only ppl I know who own a dogsled team.

Although I do have a friend who got addicted to smoking by wearing the patch first.
He's American.
And his family are the only ppl I know who own a dogsled team.

But his dad played for a Boston farm team.

But his dad played for a Boston farm team.
I think.

Mod post: Five posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
wow_wookiee_wow,
Top Bottom