Kief to ISO to absolute

Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm starting with 120um to 40um kief, and would like to make an absolute. I will have a vacuum apparatus, and many chemicals to choose from. Can I do a QWISO with the kief, vacuum purge, add 190 proof ethanol, freeze, filter out waxes..., add highly active carbon, filter with 0.2um and get an absolute? Would ISO and ETO work together? Im just really confused, and want something really amazing. What about hexane and ETO? Also, what about R600a butane?

SpinLover1,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
If you got all the solvents you mention and the experience , go for it :) !
What is r600 butane ?
_--------
Well it is explosive.. Thats not good for stoners :)
?bout hexane you can check this out

Abysmal Vapor,
r600a is a highly pure form of isobutane, used as an alternative refrigerant, unlike Vector butane which is a mixture of butane and propane and other stuff.

I know about, though havent tried, BHO + ET. I want to know about the other formulas. I would be realy excited to hear about formulas that only involve alcohols, for example.

SpinLover1,

stroh

errl enthusiast
qwiso + ethanol makes no sense, both are alcohols, both are polar solvents, the only difference in the two is that ethanol provides a cleaner taste than ISO, and is not as readily available in its un-denatured form in all areas. butane + ethanol will be your best bet for an absolute, or another non-polar solvent such as hexane.

stroh,
Thinking about hexane. Also, what about r600a isobutane refrigerant coolant? Im going to be in a place with Vector butane.

SpinLover1,

stroh

errl enthusiast
yeah that butane should be fine, isobutane and n-butane are good to go, as are commercial butanes, though i would definitely be more wary of the commercial brands.

stroh,
Top Bottom