Keep your glass cleaner. OPC grape seeds oil instead of cranberry extract?

Piecho

Hey,
Found interesting article on the home page. Unfortunately, I see that OP is not present on the Forum for 10 years or so, so decided to leave the post.

As I read, OTP grape seeds should contain the same substance responsible for reducing the resin sickness to the glass. Managed to find cold press grape seeds oil instead. Do you think using it and lowering the pH to 5 with lemon concentrate juice would give similar results? Anybody has different tips to lower the resin residue on the glass other than ISO cleaning?

Grape Seed Oil - Maese Pau - Materials for making natural cosmetics and perfumes

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
tips to lower the resin residue on the glass other than ISO cleaning?
I use cranberry extract and a pinch of citric acid powder and use almost boiling water to half-fill the bong to dissolve/mix then top with tank water. I find (if I remember) that having a pull on the bong before a vape to coat the surfaces each time before a sesh also helps. I swap out the mix every other day unless I see some build-up occurring then it gets swapped early and a simple rinse with hot water via a silicon hose in my laundry sink...iso is rarely used and usually only to remove smells in my case:2c:

Top Bottom