Kangertech Products, Any Offgassing

Deep Breath

purchasing my first vaporizer and was looking at the kangertech evod glass with a KT 650 battery. have been reading up on vapes have the tendency to offgas sometimes due to the close proximity of all the parts and the heat. Is kangertech a reputable brand?

Deep Breath,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Beware there are tons of knock-offs of their products, make sure to get the real deal. I don't know if they are 100% safe but they are clearly safer than other brands using plastics and glue... or worse! In all cases you should do a thorough cleaning before using any vaporizer. If you can't do empty burn-ins then don't inhale the vapor for the first few sessions.

I'm not an expert though, maybe in 10 years we will all learn that we used completely unsafe products and that vaporizing is nastier than smoking...

GR

I have never used the evod but use the pt3 and aerotanks for a while. The pt3's are plated but have shown no wear in 6 months of nearly daily use. The Aerotanks are all SS parts and I find the threading is much smother on all of the Aerotanks compaired to the Pt3's. The packaging has always been exceptional and there are scratch off serial number on the products from Kanger I bought to help prevent getting knockoffs (until they copy the scratch off) yet I still wash all the parts before using. I also run the atomizer through water, this allows for a quick burn off without scorching the wicks and gives oil sometime to get flowing.

I have never experienced any of gassing or noticed any problems with the pt3 or Aerotanks. Atomizers are a different thing, I have never tasted anything off with them either but if you burn one dry it is done, the flavor will be tainted from then on. So I just don't know if I want to be inhaling that burning of the atomizer all that much, so don't, lol.

Deep Breath

Thanks for the info! So I take it don't burn it dry ever. Did wash it out pretty good. As far as if mines a fake or not heres some pics. The kid who sold it to me scraped off the green paint to make it look "better". Button seems to be the right size as the real one. Logos seem to be in check.

150160_788765591182529_4076602724266202468_n.jpg
10632727_788765841182504_5485891643709715397_n.jpg

10169281_788765807849174_4915762286137295826_n.jpg

Deep Breath,
Top Bottom