Just recieved my aromed!

tecnikal

I just recieved my aromed and used it pretty much immediately. I used probably 0.1g of very high quality delivery service herbal material. I am very blazed up right now. The ability to inhale such an extremely clean dose without any smoke is almost an entirely different experience that seems masked while smoking other ways.

when I put my heating element/lamp into the bowl, it seems to create some torque on the skinny down slide and it feels like it is going to snap off. does the flexible neck get less rigid over time?

thanks in advance!

tecnikal,

spikyvape

Hi Tecnikal,

You are right the vapor comming from the aromed seems cleaner than every vape i used.

Sometimes a bit to clean (less vapor) but the unit works great, taste i also the best in the
Aromed.

BUT THAT IS JUST MY OPINION !!! (before some people are getting crazy again)

With the neck you are right that is a bit difficult at the start and it stays like that it doesn't get looser
over time. Well mine didn't.

Try play a little bit with the glass waterfilter, place it higher or lower in the black band.

I think you should place it lower, or try to place the aromed on a book and the waterfilter connected
to the aromed but place the waterfilter on the table.

It doesn't snap that fast though ;)

Have fun with it, in my opinion you have one of the best vapes out there.

spikyvape,

Ash

vaporist
hey tecnikal,
I've always been intrigued by the aromed. Is this your first vape? What other models were you considering? I'm guessing you did a lot of research before buying because the aromed is not the most highly adverized vape. It's not discussed here too often, either.

What wew the features that sold you on it? What other vapes were you looking at?

Ash,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
Ash said:
It's not discussed here too often, either.
IMO the problem with the Aromed is the price. Not too many people are willing
to fork out 440$ US for a vape. Just like the Herborizer and the M3 they are niche
vapes because they've priced themselves out of the sweet spot (100-200$).

I'd still like to try it though :D

Skunkypete,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Ya' know!!! I keep thinking about the old style tupperware parties or the lingerie parties of the 80's...

I would SO go to a vape party where I could try some vapes and place my order ;) Where the hell can I sign up?? Wish there was a vape party circuit!!

Lo,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
I think i saw something like that on youtube once....(back in a sec)

Cant find it now... edit found it, but watching it back there is someone really annoying in the video to watch.

Happycamper,
Top Bottom