Just ordered a VHW,VCB,MF-LB & A VaporBox!!!!

FEAR420

So I went to court today for my disability & WON!!!! :o:D Got a nice amount coming to me from retro pay so I splurged a little bit on some new goodies. Ordered up a VHW & VCB Shorty w/14MM GonG Stem,a pair of Magic-Flight Launch Boxes(ones a gift) & a Dark Oak VaporBox. I also ordered a buncha other goodies like a 19MM GonG adapter for the whip tubing to go with my 14MM adapter.The VaporTower captive whip/wand set for the VaporBox that Ive been dying to try! :brow: I also snatched the Digital Mini 100g x 0.01 CD Scale by AWS which features - Mini CD Design,Includes vinyl pouch,100 x 0.01g,Easy to use, 4-key operation,Backlit LCD Display,Includes 2 CR2032 Batteries,Includes 5 different cover styles or insert your own! :lol: Spent around $654 on all this & I cant wait to get it all on Weds!!!!!

Right after I made the order,I gave away my Vaporstar to a friend in need...His mom is in the hospital with chest pains & he was just about to order his VS,but now he's totally broke,so I gave him mine along with a nice fresh sack of herbals. :peace: I think Ill probably give away my VG to another friend in need & get her started vaping.

All in all,today was a GREAT DAY for me!!! 5yrs of constant anxiety & worrying are finally OVER! :) Sorry if I come off as bragging or boasting in this thread,but I'm just so damn happy & needed to share! :D

PS- Any tips,tricks or recommendations you guys have for my new vapes....PLEASE SHARE!!

FEAR420,

FEAR420

vape4health said:
Thats freakin awsome dude . :D
Thanks man. It feels good to finally be out of debt and able to give back to those that were there for me when I needed it most. :D

FEAR420,
Top Bottom