Just came across this and was wondering....Scam or not??

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
The EV has been sold for a few years now at $150 by on-line dealers with a 5 yr. warranty. This year it's been showing up on eBay for around $50- 60 or so, but without the 5 yr. warranty. Still, you see the 5 yr. warranty info in a lot of cases. Since you won't find an Easy Vape manufacturer's site anywhere, you always have to depend on the seller to honor the warranty. It's not a problem with a dealer like Gotvape, but personally I would never expect an eBay seller or a site like VaporMe. com to honor a 5 yr. warranty. Chances are, they won't be around for 5 yrs.

If you're gonna buy an EV, I'd just get one from an eBay seller for $60 or less and get free shipping.

max,

FEAR420

max said:
The EV has been sold for a few years now at $150 by on-line dealers with a 5 yr. warranty. This year it's been showing up on eBay for around $50- 60 or so, but without the 5 yr. warranty. Still, you see the 5 yr. warranty info in a lot of cases. Since you won't find an Easy Vape manufacturer's site anywhere, you always have to depend on the seller to honor the warranty. It's not a problem with a dealer like Gotvape, but personally I would never expect an eBay seller or a site like VaporMe. com to honor a 5 yr. warranty. Chances are, they won't be around for 5 yrs.

If you're gonna buy an EV, I'd just get one from an eBay seller for $60 or less and get free shipping.
Yeah I was thinking of snapping one up for a low price and getting my vape collection started. I have to say though,Id rather spend a few extra bucks and be sure Im getting the 5yr warranty than spend $60 on the unit w/o any kind of warranty at all.

Im pretty sure my next buy's will be a Launch Box & MyrtleZap. :cool:

FEAR420,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom