Just a little idea I thought of

Ven

Praying Mantis
Well as I was refilling the bowl on my extreme, I was just looking at the size of it, and it's design, I hooked the whip up and continued just to roll some thoughts over in my head.

I had read somewhere (perhaps another forum altogether..) that someone was looking for a vape that could be easily used and concealed in their car. Well, it may not be an EXACT match, but the size of the extremes bowl and a Car's industry standard cigarette lighter are pretty close in size. Could you not design a top loading bowl like the Extreme's, and have the part that slides over the heating element, plug into the cars lighter socket? Just hook the whip in, and enjoy :p.

(If this had already been thought of, or even exsists then sorry for posting this haha)

PS: I am not trying to promote the use of Marijuana while driving. Personally I feel my reaction time and motor skills do not suffer at all while I drive high, deaths have been reported however and I would not want any of my ideas to be used in a way that could harm anyone. I seek to do nothing but help others (and get them really Vaked :))

Ven,

Purple-Days

Neat thoughts, cool brainstorm, keep going...

lighter sockets can be anywhere from horizontal (dash) to vertical (on a console) and anywhere in-between, figure that in....

Good luck,
Tom

Purple-Days,

Ven

Praying Mantis
Purple-Days said:
Neat thoughts, cool brainstorm, keep going...

lighter sockets can be anywhere from horizontal (dash) to vertical (on a console) and anywhere in-between, figure that in....

Good luck,
Tom
Hmm...true, well you could simply use an elbow based bowl that extends far enough off the dash for proper room.

Ven,

Purple-Days

There you go... ;) now you need a heater element and some control.

I think I have mentioned in other McGuiver threads here that Subaru used a ceramic lighter element in some '90s mohigh end models, that part (from a junk-yard) might be a starting point for a 'safe' heat source, but I emphasize MIGHT... PLease don'r build an unsafe vapor path... WRX series maybe. Good starter, then get OEM replacements...:)

PS 2 x 45 degree rotating axis will give you the flex you need, or something like BX flex...

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom