Judging Temperature Without Reliable Display

mmmmpppp

Hi,

I certainly don't trust my temperature display, and I wouldn't trust most. Is there an independent way to judge if your vaporizer is at the right temperature? Mine is a whip type.

TIA

mmmmpppp,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i use my handy kitchen/bbq digital thermometer - about $12USD on amazon or at target -- if you can get the probe to touch the heater.

Hippie Dickie,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
What i did on my DBV is rather simple..... measured how far the knob turns from the start to the end point and divided that into four quarters. I read somewhere DBV/SSV heaters both have a temperature range of 200F to 900F. So accordingly mid point is 550F and 1st quarter point is at approximately 375F, which is around the ideal temperature so i keep my knob positioned somewhere around there.

audiodelic,

Qbit

cannabanana
Go by the colour of your vaped weed. A low enough temp won't brown your herb at all, and the as you raise the temp you'll get a light brown, then a medium brown , and then a dark brown. Lower temps will give you a more of a buzzy head high, while higher temps will give you more of a couch-lock body-stoned effect.

Qbit,
Top Bottom