JET SubZero in Black, Short tube, with X5 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

exit

PRICR DROP!!!
MAKE OFFERS PLEASE!
MOVING SOON WANT TO SELL!!!

165 SHIPPED?!?!?!?

I'm also selling this great bong. A short tube JET SubZero with the X5 upgrade (which is basically a super fancy diffuser). It takes 14mm. The slide is the coolest thing ever. I'm only selling this because I don't use this particular guy as much as I could be and figure I'd put that money towards other things and smoke out of my other bongs.

Best part of it is that it can be taken apart and you can just throw it in your dishwasher and clean it out, which I will do before mailing it.

The metal on the slide used to be black to match the bong but as you can see, after a few cleanings, it's turning back to its original color. All of it works beautifully. I've never had an issue with it.

New it costs $215 before shipping (shipping from JET is like $30), I'll send it to you for 165 SHIPPED IN THE USA. I don't have the bowl that goes on it anymore but you probably have some 14mm things you can shove in there. It's unbelievably smooth. Best of all if you manage to break anything on it somehow, it comes with a fully transferable lifetime warranty.

Amazon Payments preferred but PayPal is fine too. No reasonable offer will be turned down :) and yes I will trade for vapes ;)

http://store.jetwaterpipes.com/ProductDetail.jsp?LISTID=80000052-1337892563

Last edited:
exit,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom