Jesus Christ was symbolism for Magic Mushrooms.

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
So! Recently I have stumbled upon some information that has sent everything I have thought about Christianity and "Jesus Christ" into a whirl. The scary part is, it makes sense. This isn't meant to go against peoples beliefs, because I respect all beliefs, but just another "perspective" on common practices and ideas .

Basically, there exists this idea that the stories of the bible and Christianity were all based around magic mushrooms and Jesus wasn't an actual human being living on this earth. All of this mainly came about in the 1970's when a man named John M. Allegro and 3 other scholars studied the "dead sea scrolls" said to have been written around the time when Jesus Christ would have walked on this earth, but the shocking part was that they never found evidence of this, and the other 3 scholars who were catholic basically didn't publish any findings because it would have been the end of them, but Allegro being agnostic has written many books on this subject.

Watch this video parts 1-12 and tell me if you aren't convinced, it is kind of scary...
It takes a while for it to build, but once it gets going it is quite intriguing.

It all makes sense to me, and I am wondering if it will make sense to others as well.

Let me know what you think:

Jesus Mushroom Part 1/12

Elluzion :peace:

Elluzion,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
May be it is true !! Last time i did shrooms i was running trough the forest enjoying the speed ... and then i saw a mushroom that was looking just like a astronaut helmet.. I stop instantly and when i took a closer look it even appeard with red letters CCCP+ a red star... and even though i am an atheist i shouted to myself... Jesus!!!!This is Yuri Gagarins helmet... Seconds later i realised that is one bad ass hallucination and laughed myself to death :).
*CCCP = USSR

Abysmal Vapor,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Mt Sieni (can't spell and don't care) the area of the supposed flaming bush and 10 commandments was apparently full of hallucinogenic plants and herbs. Makes sense to me.

darkrom,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_McKenna#.22Stoned_Ape.22_theory_of_human_evolution

similar theory from a BRILLIANT mind.

i've been listening to terrence's lectures on youtube this year when i fall asleep and they keep me up all night, he is such a genius i can't even begin to articulate it.

his theory of mushrooms playing a prominent role in human evolution and promoting compassion and stimulating linguistics makes so much sense.

PhishCactus,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I remember reading a story similar to this regarding Santa Claus's suit (Red/White = Red/White spots of the Aminita Muscaria aka Fly Agaric)

You know, the one in Super Mario World.
This means - Mario = Santa.
Santa = Jesus
Jesus = Mushroom?

AGBeer,

steiner666

Serial vapist
very interesting videos, i watched them all and as phish pointed out, there are some similarities to the stoned ape theory. very interesting stuff indeed. there is quite a convincing amount of evidence, at least, more than there ever was to suppose the religions when taken literally lol.

"the wrong side won" (from end of last video), indeed.

steiner666,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Yeah it is on the lines of a "stoned ape theory". AGBeer, i like your type of thinking haha. It just makes me all think that religion is just such a controller in society and if there was one way for people to feel bad about things they do in society then "sins" would definitely get them all following like robots and doing the right things all through their life. Sad to me though...

Elluzion,

Nosferatu

I definately believe Jesus did live on Earth, but I don't think Jesus was the Mushroom himself, but rather the spreader of the mushroom. He was just a wise man, a medicine man, possibly the first to heal others with annointing oil(cannabis oil), and spread the word and give entheogens to the sick and sad(water will turn to wine after 6 Psilocybin Cubensis caps.)

Elluzion don't be sad thinking Religion is just some evil government control thing, people now are just taking the texts literally and have forgotten their roots. But it can still be a path to enlightenment, it may just take a lifetime with out the knowledge in the plants DNA.

Nosferatu,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus . . . as a reformed Catholic (religion is mind control imo) I have to point out all this Jesus worship confuses me. The language back when he walked the Earth didn't even have a "J" in the alphabet. So Jesus' name really wasn't even Jesus, it was something else, and people to this day don't even know what his real name was. If it wasn't for the Shroud of Turin, I would have completely lost my faith by now, I am sad to say.

t-dub

t-dub,

steiner666

Serial vapist
yeah so many of the original texts that inspired christianity (or other religions) were distorted through generations of oral recounting, many stages of inaccurate translations, and the powers that be picking and choosing which were true and which were heresy, but - above all else i believe - from the original writers not fully understanding what they were witnessing and therefor attributing these things to divine powers. so much so that the resulting modern religions are completely wrong in what they believe versus what actually happened or what was actually trying to be conveyed through the writings.

i think it was joe rogan who described it all best as thousands of years of people playing operator, the message youre left with in the end barely resembles what originally went it. everyone filters things according to what they personally want to believe, or what they want their children or their society to believe in for one reason or the other.

steiner666,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
steiner666 said:
but - above all else i believe - from the original writers not fully understanding what they were witnessing and therefor attributing these things to divine powers. so much so that the resulting modern religions are completely wrong in what they believe versus what actually happened or what was actually trying to be conveyed through the writings.

Word. One of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite people:

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" -Arthur C. Clarke

When John of Patmos wrote the Book of Revelation, he very well could have been describing what was going on at the time, big volcanic eruptions etc, rather than describing the end of the world. EVERY generation wants the end of the world to be on their watch. That way the party doesn't keep on going after they are dead and gone.

t-dub

t-dub,

steiner666

Serial vapist
t-dub said:
steiner666 said:
but - above all else i believe - from the original writers not fully understanding what they were witnessing and therefor attributing these things to divine powers. so much so that the resulting modern religions are completely wrong in what they believe versus what actually happened or what was actually trying to be conveyed through the writings.

Word. One of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite people:

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" -Arthur C. Clarke

When John of Patmos wrote the Book of Revelation, he very well could have been describing what was going on at the time, big volcanic eruptions etc, rather than describing the end of the world. EVERY generation wants the end of the world to be on their watch. That way the party doesn't keep on going after they are dead and gone.

t-dub

that and their definition of "the world". back in ancient times, when these religious texts were written, they didnt understand the scope of the world they lived in. not realizing that it wasnt flat, that it wasnt the center of "the heavens", or that the world extended far beyond the horizon they could see, any sort of natural disaster that effected their limited view of the world was an apocalyptic event, i'm sure.

when will archaic religions founded in and distorted by the ignorance of mankind and his desire to explain the inexplicable finally be seen by the masses for what they are and die off? never soon enough, imo. its amazing how little ppl actually know about the origins of the religions they buy into so fervently, and i'm sure if they saw the indisputable facts out there that they would feel differently. so long ago religion stopped being about spirituality and became about controlling the masses.

http://youtu.be/Rd1Twnoq-Dw < an excellent and exceptionally long (5hrs) compilation of some of the most important historical events that so few of ppl know about. it starts off with a lot about 9/11 conspiracy, which im sure a lot of us are already familiar with, but it gets better. at around 1.5 hours in it starts talking about historical documentation relating to the life of jesus/isa and his ancestry.

steiner666,
Top Bottom