Jaxels Art VapBong in a portable one??

Mimi65

Hello,
Do you think it exists in the world of vaporizing , a similar thing like a pipe with water but portable ? I mean a water pipe like these two I put but without combustion?? Do you see what I mean?
Thank you in advance
Cheers
Gisèle Courbier
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/144446727273

Mimi65,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hello,
Do you think it exists in the world of vaporizing , a similar thing like a pipe with water but portable ? I mean a water pipe like these two I put but without combustion?? Do you see what I mean?
Thank you in advance
Cheers
Gisèle Courbier
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/144446727273
Are you thinking battery powered?

Grass Yes,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The Xmax Tunke has a built in water tank. The Hydrology 9 does too. I haven't tried either one though. They could be terrible.

You could definitely use a small bubbler with any vape with a wpa that you like, including something small like a dynavap. Lots of mass market vapes, like the lobo and v3 pro have small bubbler attachments too.

Grass Yes,

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
@Mimi65 I think what you are looking for does exist. You want a bubbler like the one from your link, but with 14mmor 18mm connection. Then you can attach a vape to it, with a 14 or 18mm attachment piece.
Like this
iu

Remove the bowl on top & attach vape.

Here's another with vape attached so you see what I mean.
iu

Is this what you want?

ChooChooCharlie

@Mimi65 -- If you really like the walnut and glass combo, this Marley Naturals Riggler has a 14mm female joint. The yellow color at glass base is not resin -- it's the brass threaded connection between wood base and glass. Wood mouthpiece section is also removable, simple friction fit. Good, because wood and iso alcohol do not get along. Expensive though, $150. Better off finding a cheap hand held bubbler with 14mm female joint like pictured above, or a sherlock with cooling spikes. Preferable that the female joint "points up" 90deg, so vape can rest/balance better

Marley-Naturals-Riggler.jpg

Mimi65

@Mimi65 I think what you are looking for does exist. You want a bubbler like the one from your link, but with 14mmor 18mm connection. Then you can attach a vape to it, with a 14 or 18mm attachment piece.
Like this
iu

Remove the bowl on top & attach vape.

Here's another with vape attached so you see what I mean.
iu

Is this what you want?

Thank you for your replies. Yes I know all that but I prefer mini bubblers or hydratube for more portability ...
And I prefer as well a flame powered vaporizer like dynavap and else ... As I would prefer long lasting bowls the Firewood 5 with its 5 chambers would have been Top but it's discontinued since a looong time now ... Do you know a similar device ??
Thank you in advance

Mimi65,
Reactions: Tellus

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
Thank you for your replies. Yes I know all that but I prefer mini bubblers or hydratube for more portability ...
I was looking for a small bubbler myself, if i see anything interesting i will send a link your way :)
But check here for info on glass in EU: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/buying-glass-from-eu-stores-and-makers.53454/

And I prefer as well a flame powered vaporizer like dynavap and else ... As I would prefer long lasting bowls the Firewood 5 with its 5 chambers would have been Top but it's discontinued since a looong time now ... Do you know a similar device ??

Thank you in advance
Hmm I'm not an expert on different devices, but there are many vapes that can use capsules so you can have longer sessions. Firewood 9 for example? And there are a lot of different flame powered ones and I'm sure most vapes can be attached to a mini bubbler. But it sounds like maybe you will enjoy a dynavap on a bubbler, i think that comes close to the combustion smoking experience with a bubbler

Tellus,

Mimi65

I was looking for a small bubbler myself, if i see anything interesting i will send a link your way :)
But check here for info on glass in EU: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/buying-glass-from-eu-stores-and-makers.53454/

Hmm I'm not an expert on different devices, but there are many vapes that can use capsules so you can have longer sessions. Firewood 9 for example? And there are a lot of different flame powered ones and I'm sure most vapes can be attached to a mini bubbler. But it sounds like maybe you will enjoy a dynavap on a bubbler, i think that comes close to the combustion smoking experience with a bubbler
Ok thanks a lot

Mimi65,
Reactions: Tellus

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you in advance

I don't remember if we mentioned it above, but have you seen the new bag jack from Jaxel?? It is direct butane torch powered ceramic and glass, and there is a version with built-in bubbler...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: fraktal
Top Bottom