It's in the sauce???

SmokingElectricity

I was wondering what to do with the shitload of ABV I have left over from my DBV. Has anyone ever tried cooking it in pizza/pasta sauce? I was thinking about dumping it all into a pot of sauce, let it simmer for a couple hours and then strain it afterwards or maybe just puree it. I normally make firecrackers with the ABV left over from my MZ.

Curios if anyone has tried this or something similar. I'm always down to experiment. :ko:

SmokingElectricity,

Nycdeisel

Maybe some sort of sauce involving cheese or butter, and have some real potent cannabutter so you dont need a crap load of sauce.

Not sure about pizza....

:2c:

Nycdeisel,

SmokingElectricity

Nycdeisel said:
Maybe some sort of sauce involving cheese or butter, and have some real potent cannabutter so you dont need a crap load of sauce.

Not sure about pizza....

:2c:

I'm trying to keep it very low fat, so cheese and butter is out of the question. If I did puree it, the only thing it would be good for is pizza or possibly baked spaghetti in the oven at 330F. I also would be adding a high ratio of ABV. About 50 grams of ABV to 45oz of sauce. I've been thinking if I do puree it, that I should do it before I cook it.

Hmmmm... :/

SmokingElectricity,

lepstadder

I dont see why it wouldnt work, the herb is already decarbed

you might not get the best results but with the amount you are using im sure you would get an effect from it

try it and let us know

lepstadder,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I'm thinking a pesto sauce would be good :)

I think you'd need a tad of fat in the sauce. Perhaps a little olive oil. I have used olive oil to saute peppers, onions and herb before with success.

Lo,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
A pesto sauce like what Lo says is a good idea. Also, and this is a stretch, you could make a hollandaise sauce using cannabutter and then that is an easy sauce to morph into many pasta sauces. But it is a lot of work.

Here is something I tried about a week ago based on what I've read here mostly and a few other canna recipe sites.

--not my idea but it works very well---

Prepare loaded Nachos Grande anyway you like with any ingredients you like, but it will include guacamole. The guacamole is either on the side as a dip or applied liberally over the nachos (in any order, but I try to layer to avoid sogginess).

Wash, skin, and dice an avacado. Use your favourite guacamole recipe, but add in your *ABV* as a dry ingredient.

-------------------------------------------

There is a problem using canna-guacamole though; it really doesn't store well and should probably be used within 1-2 days of preparation at most, so use no more ABV than what you are willing to consume within 2 days is a good guide. Other problem is that I love nachos and would eat a whole plate if it was 'dinner', and this would include eating all the guacamole on top.

Tom

tdavie,

Carbon

It's going to taste disgusting if you just throw the ABV straight into the sauce wouldn't you think?. Can one just simmer the ABV in olive oil on low for a while and then strain that out and use it to make the pasta?

Carbon,

SmokingElectricity

Carbon said:
It's going to taste disgusting if you just throw the ABV straight into the sauce wouldn't you think?. Can one just simmer the ABV in olive oil on low for a while and then strain that out and use it to make the pasta?

It does taste like shit. I tried a small batch last night. Horrible tasting. Had to drink a almost half a gallon of iced tea just to get it to go down... :(

But it does work. Slept 12 hours straight last night too.

SmokingElectricity,
Top Bottom