In search of Stealth Portable - Suggestions Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugieLewis

I'm not an expert but I have a strong opinion
The T-Vape looks like an E-cig, which are being severely restricted for public use where I live. I think for public use the Puffit would draw the least attention. Horses for courses and all of that. :)

I am truly sorry if this de-rails the thread....but holy hell omg wut? Cant even use an ecig in a public space? What kind of knee jerk fear mongering law is that. Sigh.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

HomeFree

CarolKing, I was looking at one of those from PV, was thinking I could attach it to a whip, could keep the solo in a pocket or something and take sips out of the whip. I'm trying to find a way to vape in public (like the park) with my solo without arousing attention. I think it's probably best to just vape around less people. I'd be worried about the solo dropping out of a drink cup.

Cannabis actually smells pretty strong out of a vape if you aren't the one vaping. I can't smell any of the smell really whatsoever when I vape, but I know others can. Think about how strong that bag or jar of dank you have in the closet smells, and think about how much more strong it will smell if you rapidly evaporate and forcibly exhale all of the terpenes in a load and fill the surrounding air with them.

I think others are digging gas powered portables. I'm thinking about getting a hammer because it can do both oil and flowers and seems to be on demand, and it's not very costly.

I think you are more interested in battery powered so maybe follow PaytonPenn's advice, or stick to a concentrate pen.

HomeFree,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
You can use waxes in the Solo. You can wrap the wax in cotton or you can have it in you herb, like herb on the outside and wax in the middle, like a wax sandwich.

CarolKing,
Reactions: Snappo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom