Is vaping for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEMSMS

I have vaped twice in my life, both times it was in social situations using a volcano. The taste was incredible, as was the effect, which was tons of fun with a bunch of friends.

My concern is that 99% of my smoking is done alone and for medicinal purposes (insomnia and anti-anxiety). I am very interested in the benefits of vaping over smoking, but before I drop my hard-earned bucks on a vape, I wanted to know the thoughts of you experienced 'vapers.' If I am looking to medicate with a vape, am I going to realize the effects that I seek? If it's mostly a head-high, it seems counterintuitive that it would help with anxiety and sleeping.

Thoughts?

JEMSMS,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
The fixed temp vapes might not provide you the higher temp effects you seek for sleep and anxiety. You could look into a whip vape like the SSV, DBV, etc. If you're fond of the bag method you could look at the Extreme, Zephyr Ion or the likes. A little Magic Flight Launch Box can deliver the good as well for a very reasonable price. Great portable and a good starter vape if you read the tips to get the best results. The Volcano is nice for parties but not necessary for a solo flight.

Oh and welcome to FC!

Lo,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
If you are looking for the deep medicinal values then edibles are the way to go.

A variable temp vape is nice, but doesnt conserve like a fixed temp would (but thats not what you are looking for) and you obviously get more out of your stash with a variable temp vape (even up to combustion)

I would say the LEAST expensive variable temp vape would be the Vapor Genie. How hot it gets is totally up to you :)

Good luck and happy vaping!

AGBeer,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Lo said:
A little Magic Flight Launch Box can deliver the good as well for a very reasonable price. Great portable and a good starter vape if you read the tips to get the best results.
I agree. I also vaporize for medical reasons (and alone), and the Magic Flight Launch Box works great for me. In fact, it works better for my nausea and pain than my Vapor Warez, which I recently packed away because I never use it anymore.

Vicki,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom