Is this what the world has come to??

subway13029

About 2 years ago i had most of.my vaporizers stolen by i believe was my sister who has a serious drug problem and i took it as a big loss. but not really as alot of members helped me out. i have to keep all of my stuff locked up in my shed because i didnt want my step kids to know anything and my wife is not cool with mj. everything going smooth and i come home sick from school and catch step son and his new friends tryingto break into my shed to get some blunts..is what they said..so i took all of my flowers and wax and bought a safe for my closet and 3 weeks later i comehome and go to shed to getmy vape on and the door was ripped off.and my few remaining vapes my fp showerhead and my liger with the controllers are gone..and my glass..i guess they backed a brinks truck up..i had gotten so minimal on my vapes because of kids and all that..well i just sont get it..im a medical patient and i work 56 hours a week and i cant habe anything?? assfucks wanna steal it?? anyways i have some milanna stems and some glass adapters and my joda lotus steamroller if anyone is interested as i gotta get something..what crazy is i dont live in bad hood or.anything..fucking thieves make my blood boil. but i do have some glass accesories that i had moved to my closed in the locked safe\money box..

virtualpurple

About 2 years ago i had most of.my vaporizers stolen by i believe was my sister who has a serious drug problem and i took it as a big loss. but not really as alot of members helped me out. i have to keep all of my stuff locked up in my shed because i didnt want my step kids to know anything and my wife is not cool with mj. everything going smooth and i come home sick from school and catch step son and his new friends tryingto break into my shed to get some blunts..is what they said..so i took all of my flowers and wax and bought a safe for my closet and 3 weeks later i comehome and go to shed to getmy vape on and the door was ripped off.and my few remaining vapes my fp showerhead and my liger with the controllers are gone..and my glass..i guess they backed a brinks truck up..i had gotten so minimal on my vapes because of kids and all that..well i just sont get it..im a medical patient and i work 56 hours a week and i cant habe anything?? assfucks wanna steal it?? anyways i have some milanna stems and some glass adapters and my joda lotus steamroller if anyone is interested as i gotta get something..what crazy is i dont live in bad hood or.anything..fucking thieves make my blood boil. but i do have some glass accesories that i had moved to my closed in the locked safe\money box..

Dude, I am so sorry to hear all that! I’m a big fan of yours on the forum and a guy in your situation shouldn’t have to deal with this repeatedly!

I wasn’t sure if I read right and that you’re thinking of selling off some accessories to free up funds to purchase a new vape but if it comes to that feel free to hit me up if you’re serious and I’ll snag a couple adapters and purchase them for whatever you paid on them.

It doesn’t help you now but I will probably be home in Alaska closer to Christmas time to visit and I will take a look through my collection and see if I have something to donate to your cause. My last cleanout I send a package out to @Vitolo and I believe that cleared out all I was ready to part with at the time but I may have forgotten something originally planned to go to Vitolo.

Alternatively, one thing I’ve always been a huge fan of was when @VapCap ran one of his original “M for a friend” promotions. It was structured differently than the way the promo runs now and I was able to purchase 3 M’s that have went to good homes. I still have my original M and although it’s been my most often used vapcap since I lost my Omni in January, I do have other vapcaps in my collection and it only seems fitting to continue with the M for a friend theme and offer up my M to you if you want something now to get you back up and running. But then I get to tell everyone we’re friends. That way all you’ll need is a heat source.

I also really love how small and pocketable the M is. It would also be nice and easy to keep hidden. You can pick up a magnetic stash box off amazon pretty cheap or make your own from an altoids tin and a few good magnets. You can have the M, some flower, and a small torch tucked inside the tin and you can use the magnet to store the tin underneath a toolbox or an old vehicle or something. Plus the magnets will double as a stand for the vapcap when in use. I’d consider adding a hole to the tin where it clamshells up opposite from the hinges, through top and bottom lids. You only need a hole big enough to put a paper clip or a small nail through, that will prevent the altoids tin from opening up on you inadvertently. Alternatively you could just run a Velcro strap around the tin.

I have my M with me here in Texas, I can clean and have it mailed within a few days. Just let me know.

subway13029

what sucks the mostis this is my 2nd time going thru this and actually my 3rd with my car getting broken i to which i feel wasthe only random break in..i guess its my fault that i dont just make it known and be able to grown up and keep stuff but with kids and step kids that makes it tough..people on this forum helped me out so much last time that i am not even thinking about vapes..you guys are my onoy friends and the only people who i talk to and feel know me..lol..funny huh?? i really dont know but a few..but i feel greatful..im just wanting to get all this crap off my chest or i feel i will explode..

subway13029

Man this totally sucks. But yeah get an expensive safe. Don’t bother with shitty Walmart ones or else you will be dealing with this issue again.
yeah i have my shed locked up with heavy duty lock but theyjust took the door rifht off the hinge..its a big rubbermaid shed but def didnt think that would happen. and one other con is now my wife is blaming me for having the "drugs" around that her son wouldnt have known what they were..and like i said they have never seen me vape or anything..i keep it all away..so now gotta hear her crap on top of it all..but thanks guys..this is more my home than my home aometimes..

Whisper

Oh please! The kid is a thief, plain and simple. I wonder how she'll feel, when it's her stuff? I realize it's not very forgiving but, I hate people that think they can take your shit. Next, it may be your neighbors possessions , then whose fault will it be? Am I being too mean?

subway13029

well funny u say that about neighbor because my 75 year old neighbor actually grabbed one of the kids and the kid got away..i was at work.i instantly went around my area but no luck. we are getting cameras but i agree my stepson started all this crap and for her to blame me pisses me off..

DeeCee5

Livin' La Vida Loca in FL
well funny u say that about neighbor because my 75 year old neighbor actually grabbed one of the kids and the kid got away..i was at work.i instantly went around my area but no luck. we are getting cameras but i agree my stepson started all this crap and for her to blame me pisses me off..

Not to get in the middle of a domestic dispute, but I have a hard time believing that your shed is your step-children's first exposure to MJ.

If you decide to setup a GoFundme page for replacements / security cameras let me know.

When you get your new safe and cameras, make sure to install cameras that are both visible (as a determent) and hidden from the delinquents (so you can catch them in the act).

subway13029

yeah but unfortunately hes doing.the deeds but i believe.mom is making me the scapegoat..and yesh he was sheltered but high school was his exposure..he never saw my mj but was told that i smoke and got nosey..but agree that im being made the problem when im the one who lost everything that bring me joy..haha..gotta have little humor..or alot..

subway13029

i like the idea of nest and ring i just gonna need multiple cameras to get the rest of my place..whats worst of all is i combusted last night..i foundan old cfv that wont work..of all the vapes ivehad and collected that is the one i had tucked away in a safespot..haha..i see people combust all the time and i dontknow how i did it.. i went from flower pot and dabs on my sic liger dish to a spoon pipe with a dab on my flower..lol

subway13029

i dont know how i ever combusted and actually thought it taste good.. i wasgoing thru everything i own and found a wpa for the hammer and put it in the bong stem and applied a flame to it and my god is it horrible or what..and the weed was so fire..but i dont like fire..its crazy how i took all of my old vapes for granted and would sell off ones when i needed cash and just to clear space..when i eventually rise from the ashes i will not fall again..

Top Bottom