Is there something better like dark crystal clear solution for cleaning?

simplywonderful

gotta remove that nasty ring on the mighty grey plastic(part of the top of the heating chamber) and thank you very much for your help

Last edited:
simplywonderful,
Reactions: blackstone

blackstone

Wish i could send you a little of my DC to try but mail restrictions on liquid.
I think that might be stained in, and underneath it? Maybe mild abrasive like toothpaste on a felt drill mop? Or very fine scotchbrite pad or magic eraser might help if you are open to using those and clean well after.
Or
Prevention is better than cure, sell this Mighty and buy another, or a Mighy+ or Crafty+! And use it with capsules only, and/or dry mop with cotton after each use.
And make sure your CU is never dripping with brown oils! I don't think the large liquid pads help either.
Just some ideas for you.

blackstone,

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
Warm up some isopropanol (carefully) and have a go at it.

If that does not remove it, it's either stained or baked on and you should probably just leave it.

scy123,

Kins

Wish i could send you a little of my DC to try but mail restrictions on liquid.
I think that might be stained in, and underneath it? Maybe mild abrasive like toothpaste on a felt drill mop? Or very fine scotchbrite pad or magic eraser might help if you are open to using those and clean well after.
Or
Prevention is better than cure, sell this Mighty and buy another, or a Mighy+ or Crafty+! And use it with capsules only, and/or dry mop with cotton after each use.
And make sure your CU is never dripping with brown oils! I don't think the large liquid pads help either.
Just some ideas for you.

MIghty+ isn't available yet is it?

blackstone

MIghty+ isn't available yet is it?
I knew somebody might pull me on that suggestion!
No but it's bound to happen, and probably very soon? Or at least later this year.
It is difficult to sell used things now if you're shielding or in lockdown, FC classifieds is still operating as normal though.

blackstone,
Top Bottom