Is the Atmos jewel any good?

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
Hey fellow FC members. I don't have much experience with vape pens, in fact I have never used one. I have a few rigs with titanium nails and etc for dabbing purposes. I have all the goods for dabbing and have been using oils for about 4 years now on and off. I don't use oils outside of the house because dabbing is a little too involved to be doing it out on the go.

I have toyed with the idea of a vape pen, but the market is just flooded with them it makes it difficult to choose which is the best. There is no "volcano" of vape pens at the present moment as far as I am aware. If there is please let me know.

The reason I am wondering about the atmos jewel is I have the opportunity to get it for a steal of a price and it seems to be the priciest of the atmos products so I am inclined to think it's one of their better ones. Is this true?

Questions:

Anyone have experience with Atmos products of the Jewe specifically?

How does a hit from a vape pen compare to a hit from dabbing? Will I be as satisfied?

mikek9,

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... from my experience pens are a money sink! i will not go back to pens. i started with pens then went to a nail.

i had spent more money on different pens/cartridges than i should have. I found they all work great at first until a few uses in then the cartridges start failing....

i invested in a decent nail and have never been happier! My next purchase will be an enail of some kind.

just_the_flu,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Don't have experience with that one, but you can't go wrong with the Yocan Evolve. Check the thread.

AJS,

max

Out to lunch
How does a hit from a vape pen compare to a hit from dabbing?

It's pretty much an apples and oranges comparison. A portable that's easy to stick in your pocket is not designed to provide big hits. It's meant for vaping on the go.
you can't go wrong with the Yocan Evolve.
It's certainly cheaper-almost half the price.

max,
Reactions: AJS
Top Bottom