Is it bad to Leave your vape on for long periods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Orange

Hey guys, quick question - is it bad to leave my vaporizer on all afternoon? (I have the box-style VaporCannon with whip). I like to vape off/on for a period of several hours and it occurred to me that it might be bad for the ceramic heating element to leave it on like that. Should I be turning it on/off more regularly? I don't like having to wait for warm-up time between each hit.. it's nice to walk into the kitchen, take a hit, then go about my business for 15-20 min before another hit.

Thanks in advance!

Miss Orange,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Hello Miss Orange,

I also own a VaporCannon (3g). It's fine to leave it on for extended periods of time, but it might be a good idea to turn the dial back a bit if your 'past noon', just so it doesn't sit around super hot for a long time.

I've even left mine on over night a few times and it still works fine. When I used my VaporCannon everyday, I would flick it on in the morning, only to turn it off again before bed.

Hope that helps.

SpiralArchitect,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Not quite :2c:, but :

IMO, Consult the manual (or the manufacturer/warranty department AND get an e-mail if not clear in the warranty/manual) Some can be left on, but...????

Hope this helps... :shrug:

Progress,

Miss Orange

Thanks guys! Sounds like great advice! I will try turning it back to "10-11am" when not in use. I was keeping it at around 1-ish, but I did notice the heating element glowing red at times and that is what spurred me to ask the question! Thank you much!

Miss Orange,

max

Out to lunch
If it eases your mind any, 7th Floor (Silver Surfer, Da Buddha) has had a vape running non-stop for about 7 years now. Ceramic heaters last a long time.

max,

TeddyJackEddy

I have da budda and leave it on every evening with no problems. Have left it on over night a few times due to too much fun, lol. Works great, never gets too hot and just keeps on tickin'.

TeddyJackEddy,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom