is flowermate cap the best first vaporizer around 50eu ?

GI

Hi to all,
I try to make the question short as possible, you have plenty of this kind of questions:
My friend want a good as possible vaporizer for about 50 eu.
I try to suggest many as Dynavap, logs etc etc but he want to spend 50 eu no matter, i say that with deals, offers...and maybe used vaporizer he can get a real thing....also i made some halogen log and some 510 that work goog but, he want to be stealth with is little child and parents since he smoke joint but want to, start vaporize, do it at home where he can't combust, his wife hate combustion, the little child etc etc....i try to point him on a 510 with modbox, so he can always say to child and parents that he use ecigs....i give him the opportunity to came to me and try everything i have...but i would like to give him a thing to buy and use for about 50 eu, easy to use.... and read about the flowermate cap seem good to me, i never try and i prefer logs, dyna, Vapbong, imp etc etc....someone can point me to help him ? I'm in Europe and here vaporization is rare... thanks

GI,
Reactions: Summer

ginolicious

Well you have vivant leaf go as well. By that’s convection. But yes I don’t have issues with my CAp. It is a budget vape. But very good for the price

ginolicious,

GI

Vivant leaf is easy available in Europe ? I try to make a list and show to him, it's a very intimate friend, i like to convince him to vaporize, if was me, buy a Dynavap say to my child/parents/wife/pope... that i use medical aromatic plants instead of smoke that is really dangerous or, i use these thing to stop smoke....but he came from an ancient sud of Italy family, i know that his parents don't know even that he smoke tobacco....

GI,

GI

Well you have vivant leaf go as well. By that’s convection. But yes I don’t have issues with my CAp. It is a budget vape. But very good for the price
I see that vivant has a removable battery that's sound good to me, how is compared to flowermate cap ?

GI,

ginolicious

Don’t have the vivant. I only have the cap. Wouldn’t be able to comment on the comparisons.

ginolicious,

GI

Ok snd i see that's vivant alternate with removable battery

GI,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I think there is discount code if you subscribe to the newsletter.
https://www.vapo-city.de/Black-Leaf-Torch-2_1
Second choice would be the torch
Both units have replaceable batteries :).
If u point me out in which country you are i might have a better suggestion for shop,you can PM me if you dont want to disclose your location. :)

Abysmal Vapor,

GI

I think there is discount code if you subscribe to the newsletter.
https://www.vapo-city.de/Black-Leaf-Torch-2_1
Second choice would be the torch
Both units have replaceable batteries :).
If u point me out in which country you are i might have a better suggestion for shop,you can PM me if you dont want to disclose your location. :)
I don't worry, Italy :-)

GI,

Vaporware

Only being willing to spend a maximum of 50€ on a vaporizer is like someone who doesn’t eat (maybe they only drink alcohol?) insisting on only spending 1€ when you convince them to try food.

They may be lucky enough to get something okay, but it’s not going to be great. If they don’t like it and judge all food based on their unreasonably low budget, they may be right back to only drinking because “eating food doesn’t work for me.”

That’s a waste of money and of a rare chance of really improving their life.

Personally for 50€ I would look for older VapCaps that are being sold cheaper (new or used), something else used or a DIY project. Or if you can maybe just take the 50 and add a little of your own to buy something decent for your friend.

I know some people above like the things they talked about, and it’s possible your friend would too, but I think that convincing someone to stop combusting requires something *they* are impressed with.

Is it possible that your friend is only agreeing to buy one because you want them to, and that’s keeping the budget locked down?

If they aren’t even serious about trying it and you hand them something that won’t impress most smokers, that may be the first and last 50€ they spend on vaporizers. :disgust:

If they’ve already tried slow heating conduction stuff and liked it though, maybe they’ll be okay with it? :shrug:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

GI

Yes i agree and i would like to show him real thing...but if he want the 50 eu route i would like to point in a good direction, i know that he try and maybe spend more money after...or he stop to try and continue to make joints...he like dynavap but have a torch in front his little child is not good for him, immagine that the baby tell his friends teacher that dad use a torch on a metal bar to produce vapor....here it's illegal, also CBD is not very legal and people rarely see someone that use ecigs, now more but....

GI,

ginolicious

I say go with the CAP. Won't disappointment. Yeah the battery is small. Should probably charge it nightly depending on how many sessions he does. Damn, I need to charge my Firefly nightly do. I forget and die mid bowl. But yeah, I think that will be a good one for him. Or even a Flowermate V5 Nano.

ginolicious,

GI

And what about a divine tribe or similar ? It's easy to find cheap modbox and i think it's very stealthy.

GI,

Rab

Have you tried looking for coupons? A dynavap from here in the UK is the equivalent of 78 euros on vapefiend, but I got it down to 65 by googling for coupons.
Unless he is broke.. If he really wants it he will be willing to pay a little bit more.. Otherwise it doesn't sound like much of a priority, with a limitation like that. Dynavap does seem really good for what he wants.. It's stealthy, efficient, and gets the job done. But from my experience, the people who have the hardest time converting to /employing vaping, are those who smoke joints, since they are already kinda killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Rab,
Reactions: GI

GI

Yes, it's possible, but its a step, let see...if he want there's many ways now, if he stop because of the child.... probably the child know him a lot more that he think.

GI,
Reactions: Rab
Top Bottom