iS a purple days vape one of the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG MATT

Hi,

I just got my first vape a week ago and it is absolutly horrible. Its one of those vaporite solo chinese pieces of junk and it doesnt seem to work at all. So my friend told me not to get burned out on vaping, and to just get another vaporizer to use. Is the purple days really as good as it sounds? Are there better vapes out there? What is the best vaporizer for cheap? (I am a college student) And does anyone have any advice on how to get the vaporite to work in the mean time?

BIG MATT,

Beezleb

What makes a vaporizer the best is a vaporizer that best suits your individual needs.

Describe your usage. For example, do you like monster hits or do you like small measured doses or would you like something in the middle?

I advise you to take what people have to say on a particular brand of vaporizer with a grain of salt until you look for people who have your similar likes and usage and see if they agree or disagree with certain aspects of that vaporizer.

The Purple Days and Myrtlezap vaporizers are great for college if you want smaller more economic bowls and they are more stealth oriented than some other vaporizer types. The MZ is not as expensive and wont take as long to get as the PD and it is my understanding the performance is similar but I personally have never tried a MZ and only a PD once.

If you want stronger hits/draws you could consider a box vaporizer but you give up some of the stealth aspects. I personally have DBV and want for no other.

Decide on what type of vaporizer best suits your needs and people can better assist you.

Beezleb,

lwien

A simple answer to your question is yes. The Purple Days is one of the best with "one of the best" being the key words here.

If you want a party vape to be used in party situations and/or if you want super thick, rich bong like rips, you should look elsewhere, but as a very efficient, very stealth, personal vape to be used throughout the day in measured doses, it's pretty hard to beat.

lwien,

BIG MATT

I am really looking for a vape that can maximize my experience, in which i mean i want to get the most vape i can out of my stuff and i want something that is easy to use... while being inexpensive.

BIG MATT,

dadesign

on the cheap and best vaporizer don't seem to go well together. in contrast a good cheap bong will get you ripped just like a good quality bong will too but it seems vaporizers are like a fine instrument. still it seems only one will not do. I have a myrtle zap and it (as well as the PD) is great for very efficient use but wont get thick hits. going from smoking to this "new thing" called vaporization is really a whole different mind set. it is really hard to describe.

for me in how I like to explain it is in eating. there is times when you eat when you are hungry and you gulp it down and dont taste much. but vaporizing in one of these fine instruments is much like a gourmet meal, you have things that taste well together and compliment each other, you really get to enjoy it.

I would say the PD would be great way to start enjoying it. the chinese ebay box really gives it a bad start. I stuck with it myself and i am glad I did. it will cost you but the PD is easy as pie. you fill it and puff it. granted there are further refinements you can do but it is a consistent method. from there many people sem to start collecting them and using them for different ways. i kind of want a silver surfer now, but now I have my brother to share in it to (party style) i like the MZ for personal "sipping" and I simply must have a vapor genie to reuse the ABV

but I think once you get it down as far as a technique goes, it really is a completely new way to enjoy it

i have noticed that many on here have about three on average to use, and people stand by them. i think the best start would be to read up on each one of them in the forums. the PD does have a good following and that means many people to share and learn the many tips you can use to get the most out of it. think it becomes a hobby then to many. but getting a PD and it wil pay for itself in a good bit on the money saved on weed.

much more reading is needed to get what you want and chances are when you think the PD is the way to go and have one for a few months, you very well will want something else for a different style. I do think that once you get into vaping more then wanting to smoke it really loses its appeal for many

bottom line the best will still be personal choice and style, it certainly gets high marks all around

dadesign,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom