Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Vaping?

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Good luck to ya DrPiff. I hope the tests results are more positive then IBD or Crohn's, whatever the results knowing what your fighting is half the battle. Hope this is the beginning of a cure or functional treatment of what ails you. PEACE.

We may well see mmj here in Florida soon, Keepin' fingers crossed. :rockon:

DOOM

I had IBS for over 10 years. I ended up getting a colonscopy, upper gi and got the clear.

Vaping light does not do much for my IBS which acts up only in the morning. Vaping at high temp seems to relieve my problem.

Even better, combusting but all of us here obviously try to stay away from that.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
It may be that you are seriously in need of the CBD/CBN elements, and thus realize more at the higher temps of combustion. If you can try a vape at somewhere between 420 - 450F, see if that works close to as well as combustion.

Enchantre,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
So I have a a very mild case of IBS, esophagitis, and acid reflux. The prep wasn't as bad as I thought but my stomach didn't feel normal again til the day after the procedure. I have been taking some probiotics and making some changes to my diet so I hope things are more tolerable in the future.

tranceporter,
Top Bottom