Interesting talk on consciousness

crawdad

floatin
i have a book that i suggest if this is something you are interested in... the conscious universe. its not an easy read for most, the writing could of been better, but the information and assumptions are quite interesting.

crawdad,

Nosferatu

I discovered the unified field on my own, before looking into anything, so I dont care whether Its accepted scientifically yet. People can't seriously believe this amazing universe is all physical, there are clearly energies and worlds we can't see with our two eyesk, amny people speak of a universial concousness, it is the best explanation for all this.

I'll check out that book Crawdad, looks interesting. ;)

Nosferatu,

crawdad

floatin
ya, we are made of matter only existing (that we know of) from this universe and we have a consciousness, so...there. i unified it. lol, im being partially satirical, but only partially. :D

and i dont think we are the only species to have a consciousness, its just that apparently we tend to want to attribute some value with survival and hence, humanity. we want there to be a meaning, and in the absence of something concrete, we speculate and in some cases define a faith to encompass a perceived understanding (and i dont mean organized religion directly).

i rambled, sorry. :peace:

crawdad,
the very last bit is vital for anyone looking to break through again sometime later in their life.

biojuggernaut,
Top Bottom