Inhale/ exhale technique?

MinnBobber

so how do you take your hits?

I usually take a deep long slow draw, hold a few seconds, exhale a nice slow 15% of my lung capacity, inhale just air to fill my lungs, slight hold, slow 15% exhale --- repeat.

I just did a little bigger initial hit than usual and did 9 of these inhale/exhale "cycles" until I stopped seeing exhale vapor in my vape light. It wasn't until cycle # 10 that no visible vapor was being exhaled.

Just curious what others do????

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
so how do you take your hits?

I usually take a deep long slow draw, hold a few seconds, exhale a nice slow 15% of my lung capacity, inhale just air to fill my lungs, slight hold, slow 15% exhale --- repeat.

I just did a little bigger initial hit than usual and did 9 of these inhale/exhale "cycles" until I stopped seeing exhale vapor in my vape light. It wasn't until cycle # 10 that no visible vapor was being exhaled.

Just curious what others do????

Pretty much the exact same thing as you minn.

I assumed everyone was using the same technique but I remember posting in an older thread where the contrary was true.

h3rbalist,
Reactions: Derrrpp

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
I just hold the hit in for a few seconds and exhale normally. No fancy technique or anything. I used to try to hold it in until it was uncomfortable, so as to not exhale any goodies, but I stopped doing that. I like the visual feedback of the exhaled vapor, and I honestly don't notice any difference in potency from not holding it in longer.

:2c:

:peace:

Last edited:

subway13029

I've tried the exhale a little and then inhale and I felt like I was gasping for air...I like the visual vapor feedback so I hold for few seconds and exhale..some people hold hits in forever and some kinda bother me because they don't even seem to inhale before they exhale...but to each their own..

subway13029,

Farid

I take 1 hit, as large as I can, and hold it in until I can no longer hold my breath. I try and use vapes that can kill a load in 1 hit. The underdog is my favorite for this technique.

I used to do the inhale exhale rebreathing technique, but I don't bother anymore. I don't exhale much vapor when I hold it as long as I can anyways.

Farid,

stinkytofus

exhale, inhale, fully exhale, then take a hit, once off the mouthpiece i do a quick inhale again, hold it for 5secs ish, exhale

stinkytofus,
Top Bottom