Inductor - Desktop Induction Heater by Camouflet

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just ordered an Injector ‘because’ it isn’t a ball vape. I already have 8 ball filled heads if you count the portables…nice that someone is standing apart from the crowd :)

I think there is a thread specifically for the injector as well? Recently I've heard a couple unfortunate things about the quality of the handle and its connection to the heater is all

Shit Snacks,
  • Wow
Reactions: sansei

Camouflet

Manufacturer
I think there is a thread specifically for the injector as well? Recently I've heard a couple unfortunate things about the quality of the handle and its connection to the heater is all
Yes, there is a Injector thread in the plug-in vaporizer section - click here.

This was the first production run of the Injector and the handle will see refinements as we progress. What issue did you hear about the "connection to the heater"? There are no known issues with the connection.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes, there is a Injector thread in the plug-in vaporizer section - click here.

This was the first production run of the Injector and the handle will see refinements as we progress. What issue did you hear about the "connection to the heater"? There are no known issues with the connection.

Thanks, sorry I meant the handle connection to the heater, I suspected those were just because of it being so new, makes sense it would continue to be refined. I was told the handle was loose, and had to be tightened to the heater, wobbly spinning etc when new.

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: sansei

Camouflet

Manufacturer
Thanks, sorry I meant the handle connection to the heater, I suspected those were just because of it being so new, makes sense it would continue to be refined. I was told the handle was loose, and had to be tightened to the heater, wobbly spinning etc when new.
All good, no need for apologies. What you're describing is not related to the threading/connection of the handle to the heater, but rather the tightness of the nut and bolt in the handle itself.

The Camouflet Injector handle uses a nut and bolt system. To keep the handle in place, the nut needs to be tightened all the way against the wood handle. The tighter the better. You can use an Allen key in the hole at the end of the handle. Insert the Allen key into the end of the bolt and tighten the nut using pliers, pinning the wood handle against the nut. We do QC all our products before leaving the warehouse, but it seem like some are becoming loose during transport.

Last edited:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
The Camouflet guys were on hand yesterday on Troy and Jerry’s stream; suggestion was 23-24 on Inductor for 20 seconds, and they were getting good results there.

My Injector just arrived today, I like to run things a little hotter so I tried 25.5 (where I’ve been running my Convector XL) and did 15 second initial heat with 8 second reheat, has been working well for me.

HumbleLivings

What will you power with your Inductor? There are so many possibilities…

looking good there!

I will be using the Camo Inductor to Power:

Tempest
Anvil
Fusion 2.0
TA3
Stunner
and maybe some dynavaps (dont use them much anymore)
oh and the upcoming TORNADO from Vestratto (I got that Tornado on a bundle with Forge IH for 420)

I bought these 2 because i figured, with them 2, there is not much we cant heat up, they are both very powerful
good to see more vape creators innovating in this market.

HumbleLivings

The Camouflet guys were on hand yesterday on Troy and Jerry’s stream; suggestion was 23-24 on Inductor for 20 seconds, and they were getting good results there.

My Injector just arrived today, I like to run things a little hotter so I tried 25.5 (where I’ve been running my Convector XL) and did 15 second initial heat with 8 second reheat, has been working well for me.
hey thanks for sharing @Timps27 I have placed this on my Camoufle notes, when I receive mine I will give it a go! ✌️

HumbleLivings,
Reactions: Timps27

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
One note for my timings, I tend to be relaxed with my ritual. I’ve noticed if I try to power through a bowl with these settings it gets very dark (no combustion); so if you’re not taking your time with things you might shave a second or two off :)

HumbleLivings

One note for my timings, I tend to be relaxed with my ritual. I’ve noticed if I try to power through a bowl with these settings it gets very dark (no combustion); so if you’re not taking your time with things you might shave a second or two off :)
thanks noted, I also am relaxed through my sessions and like to sip through lightly, so this might work out good for me, but yeah i have alot of testing ahead with both the camo inductor and forge, i want to find that right setting for flavor and that right setting for fluffier vapor for both heaters and on all the devices i mentioned so its a lot of testing lol but its good to research what is already working for others, keeping in mind like you said it can be different for everyone depending on their way of vaping, appreciate you sharing Timps27

HumbleLivings,

Mndeadhead

looking good there!

I will be using the Camo Inductor to Power:

Tempest
Anvil
Fusion 2.0
TA3
Stunner
and maybe some dynavaps (dont use them much anymore)
oh and the upcoming TORNADO from Vestratto (I got that Tornado on a bundle with Forge IH for 420)

I bought these 2 because i figured, with them 2, there is not much we cant heat up, they are both very powerful
good to see more vape creators innovating in this market.
Don't sleep on the convector. Like you, I bought the inductor with zero intention of buying a convector to go with it because I already have a dynavap and an Anvil, and a few other toys. I've had the Convector XL for a few weeks now, and its getting more time than anything else in the arsenal right now. the quick heat up time just keeps me coming back.

HumbleLivings

Don't sleep on the convector. Like you, I bought the inductor with zero intention of buying a convector to go with it because I already have a dynavap and an Anvil, and a few other toys. I've had the Convector XL for a few weeks now, and its getting more time than anything else in the arsenal right now. the quick heat up time just keeps me coming back.
I do have the smaller convector TI and SS (Not XL) I will admit I have not given it a fair run, I have used it a few times only, I need to do more testing on the convector as well, and give it a fair testing run, thanks for the tip, I appreciate it :)

HumbleLivings,

Mndeadhead

I do have the smaller convector TI and SS (Not XL) I will admit I have not given it a fair run, I have used it a few times only, I need to do more testing on the convector as well, and give it a fair testing run, thanks for the tip, I appreciate it :)
there is a lot to be said about that damn near instant heat up time. i don't often want a one-hitter experience, but when I do....

Anotherfist75

nice, care to share your injector/inductor heating strategy?
i ordered both on 420 waiting for them to arrive (will be a while from what i hear)
I’m bummed about the inductor, the heating element has broken off and not usable, back to the B0

I will caution that if you have tremors, you will most likely break off the heating element. I should have waited for more reviews and the test of time. I think it’s a good product, great idea, needs to be refined. Not trying to be negative, I hope your experience is better

lukepat

I’m bummed about the inductor, the heating element has broken off and not usable, back to the B0

I will caution that if you have tremors, you will most likely break off the heating element. I should have waited for more reviews and the test of time. I think it’s a good product, great idea, needs to be refined. Not trying to be negative, I hope your experience is better
Hey, this happened to me and my Inductors heater core. Completely split in half. Camouflet customer service is great and quite responsive through e-mail. I sent pictures of said issue and I was able to get a replacement sent out (free of charge) in the same week I contacted them. Hit them up, they wanted me to be satisfied with the product and I am sure they will do the same for you!

HumbleLivings

looks like several others have had same issue, they contacted Camouflet and they took care of the issues, try contacting them and please let us know how it goes, I am hopeful since Camouflet seems to do the right thing and take care of issues so far, let us know how it goes please and thanks for sharing your experience thus far. ✌️

Top Bottom