Induction heater

badbee

What is the question exactly? Are you trying to say your Dynavap B didn’t get hot? Test your IH with a big nail or a cheap screwdriver for just a few seconds. Does it get hot, does the LED on the board light up?

These circuits are really easy to kill accidentally. I killed several, sometimes I knew why, other times, not so much. To debug verify the functionality of the BMS separately. If you powered the circuit at any time without the coil firmly soldered down that can be enough to blow the transistors.

Bestairvn

Câu hỏi chính xác là gì? Ý bạn là Dynavap B của bạn không nóng phải không? Kiểm tra IH của bạn bằng một chiếc đinh lớn hoặc một chiếc tuốc nơ vít rẻ tiền chỉ trong vài giây. Máy có nóng không, đèn LED trên bo mạch có sáng không?

Những mạch này thực sự rất dễ bị vô tình giết chết. Tôi đã giết vài người, đôi khi tôi biết tại sao, những lần khác thì không nhiều lắm. Để gỡ lỗi, hãy xác minh chức năng của BMS một cách riêng biệt. Nếu bạn cấp nguồn cho mạch bất cứ lúc nào mà cuộn dây không được hàn chắc chắn thì điều đó có thể đủ để làm nổ các bóng bán dẫn.
Cảm ơn bạn đã quan tâm , nó nóng và hoạt động bình thường . Nhưng với nguồn 12v từ 3x18650 tôi mất 30s . Không hiệu quả lắm so với bật lửa

Bestairvn,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I only run 2x18650 batteries in my homemade version with the ZVS and have not had a problem in 4 to 5 years of only sporadic use now but I did use it quite a lot heating 2xDV caps at once for on the bong before I got 2x WoodScents to do the job. I also used it for rosin collection tools before I swapped to the SJK AC IH for that job...my Ispire Wand is my go-to IH for DVs now.
I will add I had the heating coil outside the housing for double-ended heating 2x tips and all sorts of capsules, this was the first go but I ended up just letting the coil hang in the air just off the housing so I could also heat nuts (I now also insert the batteries facing out).
img_20190713_211046-jpg.10768

img_20190713_211218-jpg.10769

Last edited:
LesPlenty,
Reactions: Grass Yes

badbee

Cảm ơn bạn đã quan tâm , nó nóng và hoạt động bình thường . Nhưng với nguồn 12v từ 3x18650 tôi mất 30s . Không hiệu quả lắm so với bật lửa
I'm guessing you meant to translate this part :). Yes, 30 seconds is a long time for an IH, most can heat from cold in 8 to 12 seconds. You don't want to heat much faster or it heats unevenly. Note that steel caps heat faster than titanium and some of the yearly versions of the Vapcap heat faster than others made from the same material. Where you hold the cap in the coil also makes a difference.

I've given up on home made and use the iSpire Wand now. It's by far my favorite IH (over the home made).

Bestairvn

Tôi love wand but that size i dont like ( lol) my favourite is flite but that no more now 🥹 so i think i will be learn from it ( i have some project with adruino nano and pcb . I think my experience do it better wand ( based on my preference) i hope everyone will help me in this project . Tks so much . And do u have any idea about change the height of coil when giving the final product ( like YLL)

Bestairvn,

badbee

And do u have any idea about change the height of coil when giving the final product ( like YLL)
I don't know anything specific about the YLL, I just heard it is a good IH. For homemade heaters it's recommended to reduce the coil wraps from the default of 10 down to 8 or possibly 7. Most people push the coil wire into S loops on the side as shortening it too much can have bad effects on the circuit. At 120 W these IH's heat too fast (usually) and unevenly. At 8 wraps the power draw drops down to 50 - 70 W which gives a slightly longer, say 10 to 15 seconds from cold, heat up but very even with a good hit. I like to line the flat end of the cap up with the second to last wrap at the bottom of the coil.

The Wand definitely isn't small but I find the long rounded shape fits in a pocket better than a square "project box" IH.

Bestairvn

vapcap in turn2 of coil will be have good air in first turn ? My magnec coil is 8turn in and 3turn out . I will take out 3turn ( it will be 5i&3o) do u think it will be have good air in <20s . Thank you so much . And my size is 122x62x34(mm) it will be good for 3xbattery . The wand just have to . I have one month with wand i love it but it just fwb . Not my wife😹

Bestairvn,
Top Bottom