Induction heater for dynavap

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
Looking for a good induction heater must be portable trying to decide between the cheaper price of the UFO or the wand or the VHB mini.

I'm definitely looking for a reliability and if there's others that I missed since I'm so new please feel free to share it

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: ~Yam Yam

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I've got the wand, I thought the form factor was weird at first, but now I'm a big fan.
It's kinda like a torch in the sense you can adjust your heating style on the go(which also means you don't have to go past the click to get thorough extraction)
It's coil gives great penetration into the load, changeable batteries, pocketable, nice to hold, well made and reasonably priced.

Only ever heard good things about Pipes IH offerings as well.

Last edited:

PutOneInTheAir

I think the Hotshot by Pipes is great value and reliable.
I was looking at them seems respectful in the community. The only thing I was debating on was the portable ones kind of big in size from the pictures

I've got the wand, I thought the form factor was weird at first, but now I'm a big fan.
It's kinda like a torch in the sense you can adjust your heating style on the go(which also means you don't have to go past the click to get through extraction)
It's coil gives great penetration into the load, changeable batteries, well made and reasonably priced.

Only ever heard good things about Pipes IH offerings as well.
You have the insert for the DV? I like that you can choose where to heat

fogbank

Looking for a good induction heater must be portable trying to decide between the cheaper price of the UFO or the wand or the VHB mini.
Go with the UFO if you want an inexpensive solution while you wait for something better that is specific to DynaVap. The Black Shadow and the Orion V2 are similar tech of similar quality to the UFO.

I don't own a Wand, but that may change soon. The Wand should offer greater flexibility than the UFO (it works with the Anvil), and the replaceable batteries are a huge plus, but it is not DynaVap specific, and you may need the DV adapter. Still, the Anvil compatibility has me eyeing the Wand more seriously than ever before.

PutOneInTheAir

The hotshot is roughly the size of a pack of cigarettes. Can't speak on how it stacks up vs other though.
Oh wow I thought it was way bigger than that. That's good news thanks for sharing

Go with the UFO if you want an inexpensive solution while you wait for something better that is specific to DynaVap. The Black Shadow and the Orion V2 are similar tech of similar quality to the UFO.

I don't own a Wand, but that may change soon. The Wand should offer greater flexibility than the UFO (it works with the Anvil), and the replaceable batteries are a huge plus, but it is not DynaVap specific, and you may need the DV adapter. Still, the Anvil compatibility has me eyeing the Wand more seriously than ever before.
Agreed because it's so versatile also

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: Vehmic

Vaporware

I saw at least one person say that the Anvil seemed to overtax the Wand and eat up the battery fast…people are trying it successfully, but before I bought one to use with the Anvil I would make sure it was working *well* and not just technically possible. :2c:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I saw at least one person say that the Anvil seemed to overtax the Wand and eat up the battery fast…people are trying it successfully, but before I bought one to use with the Anvil I would make sure it was working *well* and not just technically possible. :2c:

I've heard this as well. Good advice.

Top Bottom