Indica or Sativa for vaporizing ?

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
This is a very interesting thread! I have been trying a lot of experiments with temperature over the last couple, based on some stuff I read here. I can say definitively that I have been having lots of success vaping at lower temperatures. Also I have been experimenting between two strains: 1 sativa and 1 indica, I have noticed that the sativa's seem to make better clouds and retain a sweeter flavor the longer they are vaped. My cousin (whom will surely be a member here soon :lol: ) definitely favors the salad idea. He mixes three sativa's or any combination of strains he's currently holding and goes to town on them! I tried it once with him and I found it enjoyable, but I have always been sort of an elitist when mixing. After reading this thread I cant wait to get home and mix myself a nice treat! :D Dayum!
Btw Fidget, That Red Dragon sounds sick! :)

Bluntcrush,

lwien

Bluntcrush said:
He mixes three sativa's or any combination of strains he's currently holding and goes to town on them! I tried it once with him and I found it enjoyable, but I have always been sort of an elitist when mixing. After reading this thread I cant wait to get home and mix myself a nice treat! :D Dayum!

Elitist? I think of it this way. While I like a single malt scotch, straight up, I also like Long Island Ice Teas. :brow:

lwien,

Bluntcrush

lwien said:
Bluntcrush said:
He mixes three sativa's or any combination of strains he's currently holding and goes to town on them! I tried it once with him and I found it enjoyable, but I have always been sort of an elitist when mixing. After reading this thread I cant wait to get home and mix myself a nice treat! :D Dayum!

Elitist? I think of it this way. While I like a single malt scotch, straight up, I also like Long Island Ice Teas. :brow:

Point completely taken... ;) FC has opened up my eyes to many possibilities and that in itself has made me enjoy my experiences all the more! I will report my results in this thread if I can still type! :lol:

Bluntcrush,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
But ironically, in my experience there are some strains that just dont go well together. :(

My latest would be - Chocolope and anything else. I mixed it with some shishkaberry and it tasted horrible together. (While both strains tasted yummy on their own)

So not ALL salads go well with each other. ;)

AGBeer,

Nosferatu

AGBeer said:
But ironically, in my experience there are some strains that just dont go well together. :(

My latest would be - Chocolope and anything else. I mixed it with some shishkaberry and it tasted horrible together. (While both strains tasted yummy on their own)

So not ALL salads go well with each other. ;)

Well people may mix fruits together in a real salad, but chocolate? Haha it must really taste like chocolate if its only good alone. How interesting..

Nosferatu,

Bluntcrush

I just mixed up a nice salad: AK47 with Purple Kush! It smells lovely so far...:p

Bluntcrush,

OO

Technical Skeptical
i'm at the point where i believe that with the bud we see nowadays, the ratios aren't really based on the look of a plant, which is what people use to identify it as sativa or indica.

OO,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
indica for sure, i can vape it if i want sativa-like effects but you can't smoke a sativa to get indica-like effects

TwztedVaper,

djonkoman

TwztedElegance said:
indica for sure, i can vape it if i want sativa-like effects but you can't smoke a sativa to get indica-like effects

lol for me it's the opposite, indica's I can only enjoy in the presence of friends, alone it makes nme to tired to enjoy the effect(I barely feel I'm high)
with sativa if I vape/smoke enough I can get a couchlock from it and some other indica-like effects, but still in a way that I can enjoy it(unless it's a sativado,inant hybrid with still indica-effect noticable in it, then if I vape too much the indica-effect takes over completely, including sleepiness)

djonkoman,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I dont know WHAT I enjoyed last night but for the first time in a while I was stoned to the bone!

The taste was out of sight, almost piney that transformed to the flavor of a mouthful of lifesavers assorted. The high was almost indescribable and rather surprising as Im not usually THAT baked off of just one SSV wand.

This looks like a weekend warrior strain or a moderation (Zap) strain from now on. (Or so I say...) :p

AGBeer,
Top Bottom