In the market for a vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG420

Well this is my first post heard great things about the website. Ive decided to invest in an vaporizer to help my lungs out and save green what do u guys suggest to get. I am really considering the SSV

BIG420,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol... I'd suggest reading this thread and the links in it:

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=509

Then you will have an idea of what types of vapes would fit your needs and folks could give you better answers. The SSV is a great heavy hitter if you're a bong smoker it's a good one to help you convert to vapor.

Oh and welcome to FC :D

Lo,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
SSV gets a lot of love here as a big hitter, DBV is also by 7th floor and slightly cheaper. works basically the same, just slightly less fancy, that's what i rock the most. i'd check them both out.

but yeah, at least worth looking around and getting the tour of different vapes that are available. bag vapes can be fun, especially for company. and portable could come in handy too, lots of people get multiple vapes. also, as much as i love regular vaping, i love water filtered vapor even more.

rabblerouser,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
or cheap out until the bud toaster or vape xhale cloud are available...i went with the hakko 456-16 from Fry's for $40 + $10-20 in parts (see the homemade thread)

VWFringe,

BIG420

already pulled the trigger on the ssv should be here tomorrow cant wait

BIG420,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom