ignored?

high all?! Was just wondering if it was possible to start a conversation with someone if they have you set to ignore? Or does a message tell you that they wont recieve it because youre being ignored. Just curious...thanks

thevapedcrusader,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I dunno. Experiment? I'll put you on ignore if you like, for a short while, and see I hear from you?

WatTyler,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Once you put someone on "ignore" the system displays them as "ignored member". I do not think the Conversation app will allow you to add "ignored member" to the conversation in the first place. I could be wrong but that is my best guess.

t-dub,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Isn't the whole point of them ignoring you to prevent you from starting a conversation with them?

darkrom,

max

Out to lunch
Isn't the whole point of them ignoring you to prevent you from starting a conversation with them?
No, since you can do a convo with an ignored member. The point of the ignore function is to avoid having to read posts made by a particular member. You can go to 'ignored members' in your profile, click the user name, and then click the link on 'start a conversation'.

max,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Well I was wrong, but this forum software still rocks. I love it here :) Thanks Max.

t-dub,

darkrom

Great Scott!
No, since you can do a convo with an ignored member. The point of the ignore function is to avoid having to read posts made by a particular member. You can go to 'ignored members' in your profile, click the user name, and then click the link on 'start a conversation'.

Ahh ok that makes sense too. Thanks for clarifying Max.

darkrom,
Top Bottom