I Wrote a Letter to The President... (homeless housing and media cons)

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
Dear Mr. Obama:

I, like many progressives, have a list of demands of you going into the next term.

One is that you pay more due to the poorest. We've learned, years ago now, that giving a homeless person independent housing, even if they continue to drink or use, will save hundreds of thousands of dollars in Fire and Police response, and Emergency Room visits, which take care of their health at the wrong end of things.

If you guaranteed independent housing without administrative hurdles, you could garner the homeless vote, with good reason.

Please consider this among the many of requests I am sure you will receive, and good luck, Mister President. Our dreams are with you, and in your trust.

Thank you,

XXXX XXXX

ps: My biggest wish would be that we either break the media consolidation to allow American's more voices to choose from, or that we finally approach the problem we have where the news on television isn't really the news, it's a PR campaign successfully molding American's mentalities to corporate interests, which is not free speech, it's lying, and it's not a suitable use of the American People's air-waves, which should serve the people. Thank you again,

VWFringe,
Top Bottom