I want to build a 510 modded vaporizer with a titanium coils

GoldenBud

It's basically for an University's project, I won't sell this vape because there are almost similar vapes right now in the market.

I've got a friend who knows how to handle wood (it'll be wooded outside..), I'll buy some 510 connections in some chinese site, or somewhere else if I get any recomendation..

I like the idea of the titnium because it is probably will less likely getting rusty over time, but the material can't handle heat for long, so maybe it's not the best for the battery's life, So I'm not sure portability is my choice to create right now.

Where can I find titanium coils, but not too expensive ones? not like Grade 2, even less expensive but something that will have a long lifetime..

thanks for any answer

GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

Ok guys thanks - If titanium is not recommended for wattage mod I'll think of something else.
@Goatbass it's for a mechanical engineering project, the student decides which project to do, basically .. they won't tell you what to build before

GoldenBud,
Reactions: KeroZen

Goatbass

DIWhy
Ok guys thanks - If titanium is not recommended for wattage mod I'll think of something else.
@Goatbass it's for a mechanical engineering project, the student decides which project to do, basically .. they won't tell you what to build before

try to go for SS mesh or SS wire. you should also decide whether to go conduction or convection. I don't think there are any schematics for a conduction vape on this site however so most probably you will go the convection route.

Goatbass,
Reactions: GoldenBud
Top Bottom